Attention The CPK - Buy, Sell & Trade thread - Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 893224

Selling two EDC2 D3V. Great knives, but I lean toward folders for edc. One has the antiqued micarta with the black along the spine and the other is natural micarta. Come with sheaths from CPK. One sheath is vertical carry the other is horizontal. First come first served in regards to the sheath. Send me a PM for sale. Not looking for any trades. PayPal preferred. Price includes USPS Priority shipping and PayPal fees. Will accept USPS money orders. US Shipping only.

Antiqued: $OLD
Natural: $300 comes with horizontal sheath

I'll take the natural, PM Sent

WTB HDFK with antique or natural micarta scales, either new or light use.
I keep missing these when they come up on this thread, so feel free to email me direct at adamzconroy@gmail.com
Thanks!

Anyone have a new or like new EDC in D2 they'd like to give away for some cash?? If so I'm just a P.M. away. Let me know and thanks.

I'm also always still looking for a carother's D2 skinner. :oops:

Long-shot I am sure, but I am looking for some Antique micarta scales (or possibly Maroon) for the FK. I can offer a set of black buffed micarta and add cash in to make it more palatable. Let me know please.

WTB Shiv. Please PM if you would like to sell. Thanks

Last edited:
Edit: paid membership required for sales.

So wierd, the title of this post says this is open to all...trade, buy and sell.

Last edited:
You will find a paid membership, besides supporting this site, will also give you the ability to send private messages to other folks who have also paid for a membership. That ability alone makes conducting a transaction here infinitely easier.

Edit: paid membership required for sales.

So wierd, the title of this post says this is open to all...trade, buy and sell.

Maybe you shouldn't only read titles and draw conclusions?
If you would've read the very first post, Nathan's, you would have seen this: 'Any membership level is adequate to buy, but only gold and above can sell or start a post. If you're conducting a trade with a registered user I suggest you wait to receive your item before shipping.'

Cheers!

Last edited:
For Sale: Rick Lowe EDC sheath. Only carried one time but somehow was able to nick the edge of it. SOLD Sheath Only.
S969xES.jpg

pEHbSCF.jpg

gtWDkOV.jpg

qxV1VXN.jpg

Last edited:
AE18EA63-F733-4DB3-BFB3-EC74D499AB01.jpeg
Edit to add pic:

Brand new Black Micarta FK scales: $38 net

Brand new unbuffed Black Micarta FK scales: $38 net

PayPal only price includes CONUS shipping.

Last edited:
I'll take it TG.

ETA-Money sent. I had your PayPal address from before.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back