Attention The CPK - Buy, Sell & Trade thread - Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have an unused EDC2 available for sale. Natural Micarta handle. Delta CPM-3V steel. I bought this directly from CPK. It comes with an awesome Joufuu RH inside-the-pocket-clip leather sheath and the original kydex sheath. I am looking for $310 SPF shipped to CONUS for the package.

Thanks for looking!

IMG_2453.JPG IMG_2454.JPG IMG_2455.JPG IMG_2456.JPG

And I still have Light Chopper natural micarta scales for sale. $30 shipped.

IMG_2472.jpg IMG_2474.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_241.jpg
    IMG_241.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 480
Last edited:
New year..... Old me.....

Just a reminder, still searching for a d2 Skinner please. No idea how many are in the wild but I only need one. ;)

If anyone can use these, please send me a PM. The all inclusive price is $40 final price drop to $35 $old to indawire (PayPal G&S) shipped by First-Class Mail in the 50 States + PR. International may be considered depending on the destination of the Intl buyer who will additionally have to pay full actual Intl shipping costs.

WTS: CPK-EDC handle scales in maroon linen micarta which were previously installed on a never-before-used EDC-D2. Please note that the handles are for the original EDC (aka EDC1) patten but will also fit EDC2, although will make the EDC2 a tiny tad bit girthier! What is pictured is what you will receive:

m5JrmUU.jpg

2DvRZvh.jpg

daeAJIr.jpg

Last edited:
If I may be so shameless as to shill for myself. This is now firmly in my possession and selling it at my own full responsibility and staking my own reputation on everything stated, on behalf of one of our original CPK members on here:

https://www.bladeforums.com/threads...lc-4v-in-optimized-cmp-4v-below-co-t.1633967/

I know that there is money parked on the sideline for the delicious UFs later on, but this is for a worthy cause if you can use it and enjoy it.

Thank you :)

$old to the ever young, ever effervescent and ever jovial Blonde Surfer :D

Last edited:
Just going to throw this up here and see if anyone is interested.
Im new to CPK and aand going to try my best to score a fk2 when they go up for sale, but i also really eventually want an EDC2 or EDC, so basically i want both, haha.

I have a lightly used mystery ranch selway hunting pack that i can offer for trade.
This is a $500 pack.
They came out in 2018 and i got mine in july.
I used it for hunting season 2018 and it went out about 10 to 12 times and covered a hundred miles with me.
It also packed out one elk.
Its in great shape still, with no rips or tares. Nothing is broken or missing, and it has all the straps and buckles it comes with.

Imwas going to link to the pack so you can read it, but thats against the rules of bf, so maybe google it if you are interested.
I can take pics if you want to see it.

I have used many packs in my 45 years and MR is the most comfortable ive used, and ive had the popular kifaru packs too.
MR fits me like a glove and carries a load so well.

If you want to make a trade, id be down for an edc or edc2

Thanks

Looking for a fair price on a D2 EDC1 to pair with my D2 HDFK when I let my boss borrow it for hunts. User is fine (preferred even), handle material doesn't matter (bare blade would be fine). I know someone has one laying around...I'll be awaiting your PM;)

I've also got a fair bit of trade fodder laying around if that's more your speed:)

~Chip

Last edited:
I missed out on the EDC2 and am understandably upset! Please PM me if you have one you'd let loose! Sale or trade. Any scales. User or new. Thanks!

Edit: Found my EDC2. Thanks guys!

Last edited:
Good morning,

I have a few things up for sale/trade.

1) Tan Holstex (looks like tan carbon fiber) Azwelke taco sheath for a Field Knife, $40 shipped to U.S. address. Not carried but used to store my FK.

2) Unused Ebonite MC/BC scales. $75 shipped shipped to U.S. address or trade for like new condition Tero Tuff MC/BC scales. Sold!

PM me your email address if you would like pic's.

Edit: I take USPS money order or Paypal friends and family, or please add fees.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back