Attention The CPK - Buy, Sell & Trade thread - Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also looking for someone that has multiple HDFKs that is willing to trade or sell one. FOUND

Last edited:
WTB: Antique/Vintage Micarta Field Knives Scales
I've seen a set or two floating around before if you tire of said scales I'd like to purchase them. Please p.m.

Hi guys, Im new to the forum. I am looking to buy a knife that will last me the rest of my hunting career. I have chosen Carothers Performance Knives after reading many different forums. How can I get ahold of a CPK Field Knife with the Blue Denim Handle. Thanks in advance

Hi guys, Im new to the forum. I am looking to buy a knife that will last me the rest of my hunting career. I have chosen Carothers Performance Knives after reading many different forums. How can I get ahold of a CPK Field Knife with the Blue Denim Handle. Thanks in advance

Hello W WVBarker welcome to the forum. Cap’n Smudge Cap’n Smudge replied to the question you asked above here: LINK

A lot of folks are subscribed to the thread we're in now, so we don't discuss here in the sales thread (It's perfectly fine if you want to post a Wanted to Buy CPK Field Knife in Blue Denim though :thumbsup: ) We can talk all we want in the linked thread. Cheers.

Going to be putting a couple CPK up on the exchange very soon so I wanted to through them out here first. Prices are pp g/s and include shipping. US only.

Field knife D3V black micarta with OD green sheath. VERY lightly used. $375Sold

HDFK D3V with black micarta and black sheath with drop. New and unused. $425.

Still debating on putting the EDC up. I don't really want to part with it. Pm or email for pics but you all know what they look like. Money is for Jeep parts so no trades.

LukeHolt927@gmail.com

Last edited:
If anyone can use these, please send me a PM. The all inclusive price is $40 final price drop to $35 $old to indawire (PayPal G&S) shipped by First-Class Mail in the 50 States + PR. International may be considered depending on the destination of the Intl buyer who will additionally have to pay full actual Intl shipping costs.

WTS: CPK-EDC handle scales in maroon linen micarta which were previously installed on a never-before-used EDC-D2. Please note that the handles are for the original EDC (aka EDC1) patten but will also fit EDC2, although will make the EDC2 a tiny tad bit girthier! What is pictured is what you will receive:

m5JrmUU.jpg

2DvRZvh.jpg

daeAJIr.jpg

Looking to trade my unused hdfk prototype in d2 with natural micarta scales. Looking for a cpk light chopper in d3v a user is fine. Pm me for pics and if your interested in working something out

WTB...

Anybody have a set of Natural Micarta scales for the FK they might want to part with? Would also look at Antique or Edge cut Micarta but really anything brownish and micartaish that will fit an FK works for me.

danantoniukblade@gmail.com

Thanks! ;):thumbsup:

Still looking for a set of forest green g10 FK scales. I have a set of natural & or black micarta (unbuffed) scales for trade.

if anyone has a field knife they would want to sell, I wouldnt mind purchasing it from you. :)
I would prefer a used one even, since Im just going to use it.

Thanks.

I am doing some clean up on my current knife collection and have the following two items a new field knife still available. I will post them here first for the faithful. Please verify that these are legal where you reside and I reserve the right to deal with whomever I wish. CONUS ONLY

FOR TRADE FOR A HDFK ONLY - Please don't send me a message about selling or the possibility of future sale.

Carothers D3V Field Knife - Unused, uncarried - Choice of black OR natural buffed micarta scales

I bought two of these so I would have a spare. My user is used, this one is brand new. I am hoping someone with two or more HDFKs is in the same boat and would like a FK.

Scale preference in order

1. Antique micarta
2. Terotuf
3. Unbuffed micarta
4. Buffed micarta

Send me a DM if interested. Sorry for the poor phone pictures. If you would like better pictures let me know.

2019-01-22_FK_01.jpg

2019-01-22_FK_02.jpg

2019-01-22_FK_03.jpg

2019-01-22_FK_04.jpg

2019-01-22_FK_05.jpg

2019-01-22_FK_06.jpg

FOR SALE - SOLD $300 Carothers EDC2 with EDC1 unbuffed black micarta scales and choice of horizontal OR vertical sheath

Knife is unused. I bought a couple of these and swapped the antique micarta scales over to my daily carry EDC1. Price includes shipping and paypal fees.

2019-01-22_EDC2_01.jpg

2019-01-22_EDC2_02.jpg

2019-01-22_EDC2_03.jpg

2019-01-22_EDC2_04.jpg

Thanks for looking and let me know if you have any questions.

Last edited:
I am doing some clean up on my current knife collection and have the following two items available. I will post them here first for the faithful. Please verify that these are legal where you reside and I reserve the right to deal with whomever I wish. CONUS ONLY

FOR TRADE FOR A HDFK ONLY - Please don't send me a message about selling or the possibility of future sale.

Carothers D3V Field Knife - Unused, uncarried - Choice of black OR natural buffed micarta scales

I bought two of these so I would have a spare. My user is used, this one is brand new. I am hoping someone with two or more HDFKs is in the same boat and would like a FK.

Scale preference in order

1. Antique micarta
2. Terotuf
3. Unbuffed micarta
4. Buffed micarta

Send me a DM if interested. Sorry for the poor phone pictures. If you would like better pictures let me know.

2019-01-22_FK_01.jpg

2019-01-22_FK_02.jpg

2019-01-22_FK_03.jpg

2019-01-22_FK_04.jpg

2019-01-22_FK_05.jpg

2019-01-22_FK_06.jpg

FOR SALE - $300 Carothers EDC2 with EDC1 unbuffed black micarta scales and choice of horizontal OR vertical sheath

Knife is unused. I bought a couple of these and swapped the antique micarta scales over to my daily carry EDC1. Price includes shipping and paypal fees.

2019-01-22_EDC2_01.jpg

2019-01-22_EDC2_02.jpg

2019-01-22_EDC2_03.jpg

2019-01-22_EDC2_04.jpg

Thanks for looking and let me know if you have any questions.

https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/carothers-hdfk.1636372/#post-18703964

I have a brand new HDFK (received last week)in terotuf and a brand new EDC2 in unpolished black micarta. I need to sell as I'm out on medical leave and my wife lost her job. Just looking for what I paid for them. Pics and prices later after I check my paypal. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back