The CPK - Buy, Sell and Trade thread

Discussion in 'Carothers Performance Knives' started by Nathan the Machinist, Dec 10, 2016.

1. cvarner13

cvarner13 Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 3, 2014
    WTS ot Trade a set of Antiqued micarta EDC2 scales. Sold

Email me for pictures.
    [email protected]

Last edited: Jan 12, 2019
  2. cvarner13

cvarner13 Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 3, 2014
    Also looking for someone that has multiple HDFKs that is willing to trade or sell one. FOUND

Last edited: Jan 12, 2019
  3. CDore

CDore

Oct 10, 2018
    I’ll take them

4. untytled

untytled Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 21, 2014
    WTB: Antique/Vintage Micarta Field Knives Scales
    I've seen a set or two floating around before if you tire of said scales I'd like to purchase them. Please p.m.

NUTRAMAC and Grenock like this.
  5. WVBarker

WVBarker

Jan 5, 2019
    Hi guys, Im new to the forum. I am looking to buy a knife that will last me the rest of my hunting career. I have chosen Carothers Performance Knives after reading many different forums. How can I get ahold of a CPK Field Knife with the Blue Denim Handle. Thanks in advance

Grenock likes this.
  6. Hard Knocks

Hard Knocks Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 1, 2012
    Hello @WVBarker welcome to the forum. @Odog27 replied to the question you asked above here: LINK

A lot of folks are subscribed to the thread we're in now, so we don't discuss here in the sales thread (It's perfectly fine if you want to post a Wanted to Buy CPK Field Knife in Blue Denim though :thumbsup: ) We can talk all we want in the linked thread. Cheers.

Oyster, benchrest308, twyych and 7 others like this.
  7. Odog27

Odog27 Basic Member Basic Member

Nov 20, 2011
  8. LukeTheSpook

LukeTheSpook

Jan 2, 2015
    Going to be putting a couple CPK up on the exchange very soon so I wanted to through them out here first. Prices are pp g/s and include shipping. US only.

Field knife D3V black micarta with OD green sheath. VERY lightly used. $375Sold

HDFK D3V with black micarta and black sheath with drop. New and unused. $425.

Still debating on putting the EDC up. I don't really want to part with it. Pm or email for pics but you all know what they look like. Money is for Jeep parts so no trades.

[email protected]

Last edited: Jan 17, 2019
    Odog27 likes this.
  9. NUTRAMAC

NUTRAMAC Platinum Member Platinum Member

May 8, 2014
    WTB edc in D2.
    I have several CPKs I can also offer for potential trade.
    Thank you for the consideration

jus_gus and WValtakis like this.
  10. Odog27

Odog27 Basic Member Basic Member

Nov 20, 2011
  11. indawire

indawire

Dec 26, 2011

12. Joecleo86

Joecleo86

Jun 1, 2017
    Looking to trade my unused hdfk prototype in d2 with natural micarta scales. Looking for a cpk light chopper in d3v a user is fine. Pm me for pics and if your interested in working something out

- SpyderMan - likes this.
  13. Dantone05

Dantone05

Dec 31, 2014
    WTB...

Anybody have a set of Natural Micarta scales for the FK they might want to part with? Would also look at Antique or Edge cut Micarta but really anything brownish and micartaish that will fit an FK works for me.

[email protected]

Thanks! ;):thumbsup:

14. kurpak

kurpak Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 31, 2008
    Still looking for a set of forest green g10 FK scales. I have a set of natural & or black micarta (unbuffed) scales for trade.

15. Jo the Machinist

Jo the Machinist KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Nov 17, 2015
    I do.

Dantone05, Basko00, ni1s and 14 others like this.
  16. jeffbird

jeffbird Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 3, 2011
    WTB - Behemoth Chopper. Used is ok.

17. morvlorv

morvlorv Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 3, 2014
    if anyone has a field knife they would want to sell, I wouldnt mind purchasing it from you. :)
    I would prefer a used one even, since Im just going to use it.

Thanks.

18. heat_treat

heat_treat Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 25, 2015
    I am doing some clean up on my current knife collection and have the following two items a new field knife still available. I will post them here first for the faithful. Please verify that these are legal where you reside and I reserve the right to deal with whomever I wish. CONUS ONLY

FOR TRADE FOR A HDFK ONLY - Please don't send me a message about selling or the possibility of future sale.

Carothers D3V Field Knife - Unused, uncarried - Choice of black OR natural buffed micarta scales

I bought two of these so I would have a spare. My user is used, this one is brand new. I am hoping someone with two or more HDFKs is in the same boat and would like a FK.

Scale preference in order

1. Antique micarta
    2. Terotuf
    3. Unbuffed micarta
    4. Buffed micarta

Send me a DM if interested. Sorry for the poor phone pictures. If you would like better pictures let me know.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

FOR SALE - SOLD $300 Carothers EDC2 with EDC1 unbuffed black micarta scales and choice of horizontal OR vertical sheath

Knife is unused. I bought a couple of these and swapped the antique micarta scales over to my daily carry EDC1. Price includes shipping and paypal fees.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thanks for looking and let me know if you have any questions.

Last edited: Jan 22, 2019
  19. SwarthyGnome

SwarthyGnome Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 1, 2018
    https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/carothers-hdfk.1636372/#post-18703964

20. Bmurray

Bmurray Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 9, 2012
    I have a brand new HDFK (received last week)in terotuf and a brand new EDC2 in unpolished black micarta. I need to sell as I'm out on medical leave and my wife lost her job. Just looking for what I paid for them. Pics and prices later after I check my paypal. Thanks

vkp78 likes this.