Attention The CPK - Buy, Sell & Trade thread - Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, was going to mention this here first, but I sort of like to do comprehensive pictures in my sales threads, list of terms, etc., and figured it would hog a lot of space here, where posts tend to be lot more brief and general. In any case, pretty much everything is already sold, but I am willing to listen to offers on the Field Knife and sell it without the Grogimus sheath (wouldn't mind keeping that and finding something else to fit in there, actually) or sell one set of scales, etc.

Last edited:
Hey all,
I'm posting to see if anyone has a spare set of terotuf or antique micarta scales for a Behemoth Chopper Proto they would be willing to sell. If so, please pm with a price, I'm paypal or zelle ready. Thanks !

Last edited:
Be aware the scales changed between the Behemoth Chopper prototype and the production Behemoth. They are not interchangeable.

Thank you Nathan :thumbsup:

I should have researched a bit more, if anyone has a TeroTuf scale for the BC prototype and is willing to sell, please PM me. I will be looking for the Antique Micarta on a different offering from CPK :)

Hi all,

I am selling a new FK2 with ghost-black scales.. Really like the design philosophy but sadly could not sync with it... Looking to get $380 pp shipped conus with tracking and insurance. I actually have two of the same, so I can do $740 for two also.

https://imgur.com/a/e4mhAhp

Thanks!

Last edited:
Every time I carry an FK, I go for my TeroTuf FK2. Apparently, my heart and sweaty grimy hands belong to it now, so I’m putting her prettier sister out here, priced exactly at my cost, so this amazingly effective knife can hopefully go to a CPK’er that’ll give it the field time it deserves. I’ll even eat the G&S PP fees (F&F is cool too) & shipping charges CONUS to encourage someone who hasn’t used one yet to give it some flex. Not trying to profit off Nate, Jo & the gang’s endeavors. This FK2 has some sexy ass ghost/black g10 scales, matte Ti fasteners, and a vert TekLok sheath. Completely new & unused. Only a few weeks old.
$OLD
F34DB62A-27FF-4174-882D-0013FF82E1F7.jpeg 2368ADE8-1C29-4CF9-BA9C-AA9657E5B61D.jpeg 069A7F7A-BBD0-48E8-A6A3-D2277E9ED5BC.jpeg ACE8B143-1E15-49B2-BF6E-2849AF56E704.jpeg

Last edited:
I'll take it FullFlat and I don't mind sending you the friend's way so that you do not lose out. Thank you, Mat.

ETA1: PM'd sent for PP email info :)

ETA2: You're all made good to go Seth. Thank you very much for this beauty :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back