Attention The CPK - Buy, Sell & Trade thread - Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Decided I’m going to let a few go. Not looking for trades at this time.

Medium Chopper, this one is unused with Terotuf scales. Has Mashed Cat sheath with Teklok. I have fondle this some some may be some smudges or light kydex marks.
$550
P9WSsR0.jpg

anNeUDE.jpg

Double Edge Utility Fighter in D3V with double black Micarta scales, love this color, Mashed Cat sheath with Teklok. New condition, very nice.
$500
GIzMZox.jpg

T787aNN.jpg

Utility Fighter, this is one of the older runs in 3V with had satin finish. Bought this as described as new in the box, found that not to be so when I received it. Decided to keep it since it was an older model. Edge needs to be touched up and had small scratches from use and from kydex. Has fully quilted black Micarta scales and Buy Brown sheath.
$SOLD$
746iCqf.jpg

9P3yQ4q.jpg

O09sXrF.jpg

SHNEqEG.jpg

Also a set of edge cut antique micarta scales for Medium Chopper, Heavy Duty Medium Chopper, Behemoth and the to come Behemother
$150
6vm87CR.jpg
I'll take #2 if available

WTT a set of unbuffed double black Micarta UF handles w/stainless fasteners for a set of TeroTuf UF handles w/any fasteners...thanks

PICS ADDED! <unbuffed double black Micarta are on top in all pics compared to black g10 on bottom ... TriRag NFS...thanks>

any specks you see are tiny raindrops...

VK5Au7R.jpg

A793A4C.jpg

KRNAadj.jpg

00wkTxw.jpg

Last edited:
Hello CPK fam!

I have an unused behemoth, unbuffed black micarta, and a custom sagewood sheath that I'm letting go. That sheath is very well thought out and I don't think Brian @ Sagewood will do more custom orders like this. This is being sold as a combo; I'm not selling separately. I intended to use this tiny pocket knife, but i have too many big blades and not enough junk mail to open with it. I'll offer it here for less before posting on the exchange. $sold. Hit me up if interested.

Last edited:
Two essentially new Carothers knives for sale. Neither have been sharpened or used to seriously cut anything.

MC $SOLD$ with natural unbuffed scales.
FK2 $SOLD$ with natural buffed scales.

Price includes shipping and any fees. I was going to have a piggyback sheath made for these two knives but unfortunately life got in the way.

Attachments

• DSC00345.jpg
    DSC00345.jpg
    145.8 KB · Views: 49
  • DSC00346.jpg
    DSC00346.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 47
  • DSC00347.jpg
    DSC00347.jpg
    129.9 KB · Views: 49
  • DSC00348.jpg
    DSC00348.jpg
    132.1 KB · Views: 48
  • DSC00349.jpg
    DSC00349.jpg
    142.5 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:
SOLD!!!! Utility Fighter for sale. I got this around a year ago and it is the “visible tooling marks” older version, the more recent runs are smoother finished. This knife has been carried a lot but I’ve only cut meat with it. Some sheath marks on the presentation side and wear in the black finish of the handle fasteners. Natural micarta and the nicest golden heat treat marks. See pics and video. I really just have too many utility fighters and I’m asking SOLD $335 for this one including fees and shipping..

lf207sT.jpg

h9KNi7R.jpg

Xcyz4gF.jpg

GzwOkiQ.jpg

LCgZXQH.jpg

xN8DfwZ.jpg

Last edited:
hi there
Have a question, what’s your email please
Two essentially new Carothers knives for sale. Neither have been sharpened or used to seriously cut anything.

MC $510.00 with natural unbuffed scales.
FK2 $290.00 with natural buffed scales.

Price includes shipping and any fees. I was going to have a piggyback sheath made for these two knives but unfortunately life got in the way.

MC $510.00 with natural unbuffed scales.
FK2 $290.00 with natural buffed scales.

I'll take the FK2 for 290. If still available :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back