Attention The CPK - Buy, Sell & Trade thread - Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Price lowered for participants of this thread on the FK2.. SOLD all in. If you have any questions, etc... please respond via the for sale thread.

Don't make me put these back into the safe! Final price reduction to SOLD for the FK2 and $160 for the Spyderco DayHiker.

Last edited:
Looking for black or green canvas micarta scales for an HDFK. If anyone has a set that they are willing to part with, please PM me. Thanks.

Last edited:
Hi all, looking to sell this D3V HDFK with sheath, and an extra set of scales with hardware. It came with AECM which I kept, and now wears black micarta. The extra set is OD micarta. Unused by me, and claimed unused by previous owner. Shows no signs of use, but some of the screws have some finish wear.

Would prefer to sell as a set, but am open to selling the extra scales separately. Also willing to swap the scales if you only want the knife with the OD scales.

PP G&S, and will ship via USPS with insurance and signature delivery (scales alone won't require sig). USA only, and not looking for trades at this time. Thanks!

$old 450 for the bundle

IMG_5862x.jpg IMG_5863x.jpg IMG_5860x.jpg IMG_5861x.jpg IMG_5870x.jpg IMG_5872x.jpg

Last edited:
Hi all, looking to sell this D3V HDFK with sheath, and an extra set of scales with hardware. It came with AECM which I kept, and now wears black micarta. The extra set is OD micarta. Unused by me, and claimed unused by previous owner. Shows no signs of use, but some of the screws have some finish wear.

Would prefer to sell as a set, but am open to selling the extra scales separately. Also willing to swap the scales if you only want the knife with the OD scales.

PP G&S, and will ship via USPS with insurance and signature delivery (scales alone won't require sig). USA only, and not looking for trades at this time. Thanks!

$450 for the bundle

$435 for HDFK with one set of scales (first come first choice on which scales)

$45
for one set of scales (first come first choice on which scales)

Interested in OD Micarta scales if you're willing to ship to Canada :)

Looking to take a Shiv in trade*...

A very special Light Chopper is up for your consideration in Delta 3V steel, wearing unbuffed Antique Edge-Cut Micarta handles

Comes with BuyBrown pancake, fit is a little loosey-goosey

*Will sell the rig outright @ $600 <all in, G&S> , if I can't shake a Shiv loose out here in CPKLand ;)

@Apocryphiliac 's pics:

ehclLww.jpg

FEiQHGN.jpg

d3lDswA.jpg

Last year I've started working on my 3V tanto and wakizashi, for HT contacted Peters and for recipe contacted Nathan. Because D3V protocol is proprietary, Nathan told me to tell brad at Peters to ht my blades with "low temper tweak developed by Dan and Nathan", also he told me that "Brad can heat treat your 3V with the protocol that immediately preceded the Delta protocol. It's a very good performer."

When I've asked about pre D3V and D3V he told me next "The chief advantage to the Delta protocol over the immediately preceding low temp tweak is enhanced edge stability in rough use. --->edge stability<--- not gross toughness. And the low temp tweak was already used for good edge stability and has a proven track record with Dan Keffeler's swords. Delta is not stronger, it stays sharp better. The previous tweak is a good process, perhaps just as good when used in a large knife."

Well everything happened, blade where HT'd, but because of some life problems I wasn't able to work on them till 2020. Firstly I've finished tanto as small knifes are easier to finish lol, now started polishing wakizashi.
Well honestly I wanted wakizashi as chopper, to chop the way in forest (+beauty of Japanese blades) and tanto as EDC hard user, but it came up too pretty for hard use knife lol.

So I'm pretty shy to ask you about this trade lol, I just want to trade my tanto for most basic Heavy Duty Field Knife or Delta 3V Field Knife with basic kyndex sheath.
My knife is unused, just sharpened after assembly. So looking forward to get "new" HDFK or D3V Field Knife for it.

Here are specs of my tanto:
CPM 3V, Pre Delta 3v low temper tweak heat treat protocol, 61 HRC
.157" (4 mm) thickness at ricasso
Total length 9.4" (24 cm)
Blade length 4.72" (12 cm)
Cutting edge length 4" (10.5 cm)
Scabbard length is 5.11" (13 cm)
Polished black buffalo horn handle with brass tsuba and habaki
Polished mahogany scabbard with black buffalo horn ring at mouth
Blade was hand polished with edm stones and then with sandpapers

As I have never used bladeforums I will post some documents to show authenticity of my 3v steel and HT.
Also I live in Georgia (small country under Russia), but it isn't problem to send and receive stuff from USA.
Also for sure I will go first and send my knife and I have no problem with waiting so as another side will receive it they will send their afterwards.

For all pictures go https://imgur.com/a/DcRpSj1
Kv9TAXT.jpg

Dzh49Rm.jpg

qVrFSYH.jpg

MMTVsaa.jpg

j87fU84.jpg

ucGtEB0.jpg

079U4Dn.jpg

Case closed, traded.

Carothers Medium Chopper, purchased directly from Carothers July 2019, new condition, never used.
Comes with beautiful Antique Micarta Scales and machined titanium fasteners.
Mashed Cat sheath and dangler.
Additional set of Terotuf scales and fasteners.
Looking for $SOLD including shipping.
If you would like to purchase, please respond with "I'll take it", it will be honored for 3 hours subject to payment received in PP.
Payment via PP Goods and Services Only
U.S. and Canada Shipping Only
Not Interested in Trades
Please PM if you have any questions
Many Thanks

mc1.jpg mc2.jpg View attachment 1279166

Last edited:
Mtnman interested in the medium chopper could you email me
Orien79 at hotmail dot com thanks

per email I’ll take it thanks!

Last edited:
Status