cWMEBnn.jpg

2zOzzge.jpg

6BjVquZ.jpg

KHkfgEN.jpg

C1248GD.jpg

F1YNiY7.jpg

rhDWODp.jpg
I will take the LC please.

Would you gentlemen mind Pm'ing one another? Everytime I get an alert, I hope that someone is unloading a Shiv or a dagger and the heart doth flutter a bit. :D

Copy that, my apologies :oops:...but this time your arrythmia is not without warrant ;)...

This is my last, best price on the regular Medium Chopper from the previous page in post #3359, so let's get it moved along FOR $475 <all in, TYD>

Last edited:
SOLD
Up for sale is my double edged fighter with hand rubbed satin finish and African Blackwood handles. This is from the preorder and is probably the fanciest and most incredible CPK I will ever own. I don’t know why I would sell this and split up my matching set of Blackwood fighters, except that my fridge is warm inside and it’ll probably cost me at least this much just to have some guy come and look at it and get it cold again. Also I need new brakes. Etc. This godlike knife has sat unused in my dresser, nestled in the cardboard it came packaged in, next to its single-edged mate, since I received it a few months ago. Never been used, never been sheathed, but will include a kydex sheath, packaged separately from the knife. It will ship packed just as I received it. I really don’t want to sell this at all. SOLD for $848 including PayPal fees and shipping, which is almost $100 more than I paid, but I’m eating the PayPal fees and shipping and I’ll ship it insured which will be stupid expensive. In my opinion this knife is worth like $12,000, since it’s objectively better than a nice diamond engagement ring. I love this knife. If it doesn’t sell quick I’ll withdraw it from sale and give it kisses.

If you buy this knife, you and I will be bonded for life, like Harry Potter and Voldemort, because we will have matching UFs.

oEzP3ix.jpg

Link to more pictures:
https://imgur.com/a/IK6lxR2

Last edited:
PM sent.

Up for sale is my double edged fighter with hand rubbed satin finish and African Blackwood handles. This is from the preorder and is probably the fanciest and most incredible CPK I will ever own. I don’t know why I would sell this and split up my matching set of Blackwood fighters, except that my fridge is warm inside and it’ll probably cost me at least this much just to have some guy come and look at it and get it cold again. Also I need new brakes. Etc. This godlike knife has sat unused in my dresser, nestled in the cardboard it came packaged in, next to its single-edged mate, since I received it a few months ago. Never been used, never been sheathed, but will include a kydex sheath, packaged separately from the knife. It will ship packed just as I received it. I really don’t want to sell this at all. I’m asking for $848 including PayPal fees and shipping, which is almost $100 more than I paid, but I’m eating the PayPal fees and shipping and I’ll ship it insured which will be stupid expensive. In my opinion this knife is worth like $12,000, since it’s objectively better than a nice diamond engagement ring. I love this knife. If it doesn’t sell quick I’ll withdraw it from sale and give it kisses.

If you buy this knife, you and I will be bonded for life, like Harry Potter and Voldemort, because we will have matching UFs.

oEzP3ix.jpg

Link to more pictures:

Up for sale is my double edged fighter with hand rubbed satin finish and African Blackwood handles. This is from the preorder and is probably the fanciest and most incredible CPK I will ever own. I don’t know why I would sell this and split up my matching set of Blackwood fighters, except that my fridge is warm inside and it’ll probably cost me at least this much just to have some guy come and look at it and get it cold again. Also I need new brakes. Etc. This godlike knife has sat unused in my dresser, nestled in the cardboard it came packaged in, next to its single-edged mate, since I received it a few months ago. Never been used, never been sheathed, but will include a kydex sheath, packaged separately from the knife. It will ship packed just as I received it. I really don’t want to sell this at all. I’m asking for $848 including PayPal fees and shipping, which is almost $100 more than I paid, but I’m eating the PayPal fees and shipping and I’ll ship it insured which will be stupid expensive. In my opinion this knife is worth like $12,000, since it’s objectively better than a nice diamond engagement ring. I love this knife. If it doesn’t sell quick I’ll withdraw it from sale and give it kisses.

oEzP3ix.jpg

Link to more pictures:

Um, yeah. So which one of us in this presumptive arrangement is Harry and which one is Ralph Fiennes ?

WTB/WTTF:

-TeroTuf Scales for the EDC
-TeroTuf Scales for the Utility Fighter(FOUND)

or either knife above with the TeroTuf scales

Users are fine.

I have become a little obsessed with TeroTuf recently and am try to get these scales or even the knife with the scales. I would pay generously or trade even more generously.

Some things I would trade in any sort of combination:
-EDC Antique Micarta scales
-Kifaru backpacks ( https://www.bladeforums.com/threads...es-tactical-5-56-complete-upper-sold.1709247/ )
-Mystery Ranch Nice Frame with Crewcab and 6500
-Hinder LP1 wharncliffe ( https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/hinderer-lp-1-wharncliffe.1710752/ )
-Hinderer Half Track wharncliffe battle black
-Les George Galvo with orange scales

Shoot me a PM if you have either to sell/trade. Thanks!

Last edited:
For Sale

Utility Fighter with African Blackwood and satin finished blade.

This is from the preorder. It is unused.

$700 SOLD

PayPal or postal money order accepted.

Price includes PayPal fees and priority mail shipping within the U.S. (all of it).

Feel free to PM or email (kkirkwood[at]gmail[dot]com) with questions or offers.

Thanks.

49628395081_585be46654_b.jpg

49628668692_256f556dc8_b.jpg

49628668727_9f1b367708_b.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back