Attention The CPK - Buy, Sell & Trade thread - Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a set of G-10/Olive drab and a set of black Micarta scales for an edc with hardware. $25 each
I also have an EDC pocket sheath by Joufuu SOLD shipped for sheath.

I also am selling a set of edge-cut antique micarta scales for a light chopper SOLD

Attachments

• 5C77E845-9490-43F2-94A2-47B3CE8F826C.jpeg
    5C77E845-9490-43F2-94A2-47B3CE8F826C.jpeg
    12.8 KB · Views: 59
  • FA49E305-3449-4C9C-B12D-53A4F8D8F857.jpeg
    FA49E305-3449-4C9C-B12D-53A4F8D8F857.jpeg
    13.4 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:
Hi all! I’m new to CPK and very excited to try out a couple models. I think I got my name in fast enough for a fk2 and I’d would really like to match it up with any version EDC.

Anybody have an EDC they would be willing to part with? I would love one with grey terotuf scales but really any scale material will do.

Thanks, I look forward to being a part of the CPK community!

EDIT: EDC found! Thanks guys!

Last edited:
This has been one of my grails for a few years now. But with my current situation, it needs a new home. This is the original EDC1 which is the best IMO. Steel is 4v and still has the factory edge on it. $sold shipped paypal. Will be posted on some other forums.

Last edited:
Withdrawn

14ln2TU.jpg
GVxraxP.jpg
2BfUEJo.jpg
fxss10n.jpg
r0GbkMI.jpg
Z7RW1NB.jpg
BJ96rHT.jpg

Last edited:
Up for sale is my Behemother with rubber inlaid micarta handles and a sheath with drop loop. Used only in fantasy role playing scenarios. Never cut with or even wrote “Kindness” on it. The temptation to dismember my fellow humans is too great with this one for me, so. Asking $1021 including PayPal fees and shipping.

14ln2TU.jpg
GVxraxP.jpg
2BfUEJo.jpg
fxss10n.jpg
r0GbkMI.jpg
Z7RW1NB.jpg
BJ96rHT.jpg

Speachless.. only if I had those money in my pocket... wouldn't think for a split second.

Good luck ;) and congrats to lucky one who will get it from you (wish it was me.. nobody would walk happier on the earth) :(

SOLD-Up for sale is this Competition Cutter with the Racing Edge. I bought two, a training Edge and this one, hence the "R" on the right side so I could tell them apart. I never competed with this one, but I did practice a half dozen times with it. Sharpened twice on a Wicked Edge. It's a two pound razor.

There is only one slight deflection to the Edge. It goes to one side instead of down. It's in the center and it's about 1/8". I tried to capture it in the pic. You have to hold it just right in the light to see it. This CC also comes with a Cane Toad Sheath and competition correct lock.

PayPal G&S and I'll ship to all 50 states. I'll ship via USPS Priority with Signature Confirmation. SOLD-$650 all in. PM me for questions or for PayPal info. Thanks.

IMG_1009.jpg IMG_1005.jpg IMG_1020.jpg IMG_1010.jpg

Last edited:
For Sale
CPK Field Knife
Never Used
Toxic Green/Black
3V
$Sold
PayPal
Price includes shipping/insurance to CONUS
View attachment 1310839 View attachment 1310840

If not spoken for already, I will take it at your listed price because I would like to keep this one in the CPK family but I would like to hear back from you for your confirmation through private messaging.

ETA: your funds have been sent Ken. Thank you again for this fantastic opportunity :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back