Attention The CPK - Buy, Sell & Trade thread - Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seen it 1000 times.

SHIV.

I’m broke. Need a payment plan. Or trade fodder. The more pictures I see. The more I need. It in my life. Not too proud to beg!

I’m not above playing this is going to be a daily carry on my OTV as a police officer.

Last edited:
I have an unused HDMC for sale in this thread (post #3414) ... with a price drop ...
I'm going to relist this HDMC ... $615.00 price drop
this one was an extra ... it is unused just as it came from CPK has OD green unbuffed micarta scales ... with kydex sheath and tek-loc as shown in pictures.

Sorry but due to some recent problems I am going to limit this to CONUS shipping.

I would consider a partial trade for an EDC3 with the swedge in new condition thanks.

must be 18 and know the laws in your area before buying ... I reserve the right to sell or not to whom I chose.

Thanks for looking.

View attachment 1306058
View attachment 1306059
View attachment 1306060
View attachment 1306061
View attachment 1306062

Last edited:
Up for grabs is a HDFK. I'm not the original owner so I can't say for sure, but the knife appears to be unused. I believe the handles are burlap micarta. Comes with a kydex sheath that fits the knife very nicely; however, there is no tek-lok included. I'm asking SOLD shipped for the HDFK. If sending payment as PayPal goods please first make sure your address is correct in PayPal.

Last edited:
Hi

Hi, I take it if you can ship to France.
My email hiei512@hotmail.fr
Thanks

Normally that would not be a problem. The way things are right now I will have to pass. I shipped something to Denmark several weeks back and it has went missing. I can't say for sure it has anything to do with the mess this virus has created ... but another package out of country is at least late also. So my apologizes but it has me waiting on those packages status to play out before I ship another internationally.

Normally that would not be a problem. The way things are right now I will have to pass. I shipped something to Denmark several weeks back and it has went missing. I can't say for sure it has anything to do with the mess this virus has created ... but another package out of country is at least late also. So my apologizes but it has me waiting on those packages status to play out before I ship another internationally.
:/ okay let me no if you want to make a deal

Can you email me I have something to ask you.
Thanks

SOLD
Utility fighter for sale. Black linen handles. As new except some light sheath scratches on the flat of the presentation side. See pics. From the newer run with less visible machining marks. I believe Nathan said the tooling for these knives was destroyed and there will be no more UFs (besides what remaining inventory is being offered in the bladeshow/Friday sales).
SOLD
74E6F66D-A3F0-411F-9C3E-504531D8091F.jpeg 7FE35D4F-76EC-48DE-846E-043041B8C4E9.jpeg 8C001035-4A3D-4083-8F66-40B50EF18E03.jpeg 13F4936D-F677-411D-8905-0848BF9BF3EA.jpeg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back