Attention The CPK - Buy, Sell & Trade thread - Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Offered for sale today are two CPKs : a Behemoth Chopper Prototype with grey terotuff handles, and a Carothers 3V Shiv, which is top-sharpened and has the early full-quilted handles in black.

The Behemoth Chopper prototype is new and unused, and comes with Kydex, sheath only. The only difference between it and the production version is that purportedly only 10 or fewer of these were made, and that the handle ergonomics differ slightly. It is $SPF tyd CONUS.
(*** SOLD PENDING FUNDS ***)

The Carothers Shiv (*** SOLD ***) is unused and retains the hair-popping edge these beauties are known for. OCD fondling, however, has seen it taken in & out of its sheath repeatedly. Consequently, the acid wash finish has been lightly polished on the show side just back of the tip, mid flat, and comprises a spot maybe 5/8" long and 1/4" wide where it now has a slightly shiny aspect. It's not eye catching unless you go looking for it, and angle the knife just so. I couldn't capture it with my cellphone camera, but for clarity I want any prospective buyer to know that it IS there. I paid $950 for this knife in February, but have a matched pair with butterscotch handles, so this one has become the odd man out. Seeking to recoup what I paid. It comes with irs original Kydex, sheath only. $950 tyd, CONUS.
*** Shiv IS SOLD ***

Send your email via DM for further photos. Please reserve any comments or questions for DM's only. First unconditional "I'll take it" posted here takes knife/knives.

Trades unlikely, but I'm always happy to listen. The only knife I'm actively looking for at present is a Busse Long Hawkeye --- willing to trade either of these and other mint knives, or either of these and cash for a mint dagger.

Payment via Pal G&S, knife/knives will be shipped via USPS Insured Priority with Signature Confirmation. Know your local knife laws. By purchasing you affirm you are 18 or older and legally able to purchase & own this/these.

Thanks for looking !
20200627_111731.jpg
20200627_112000.jpg 20200627_111926.jpg

Last edited:
Up for Sale: Carothers A2 Shiv *SOLD

· Grind: “meat eater grind” - a wide polished bevel that is insanely sharp and reflects like a laser beam in the sun .
· Steel: A2

· Handle: quilted black G10.

· Sheath Style: Camo Spec Ops Combat Master Sheath

· Condition: excellent

Price: $1000 SOLD

Terms:

Price includes PayPal G&S fees and USPS priority shipping.

CONUS only. No trades.

PM questions. Only post "I'll take it" in the sale thread.

I reserve the right to sell, or not sell, to whomever I choose. Prompt Payment Expected or the next in line will have the opportunity to buy.

Must be 21 years or over. By purchasing you assume all liability and responsibility for purchasing, owning, and using the item in compliance with all applicable laws.

Thank you for looking!

0-6.jpg 0-3.jpg IMG_1298.jpg
0-4.jpg

Last edited:
Offered for sale today are two CPKs : a Behemoth Chopper Prototype with grey terotuff handles, and a Carothers 3V Shiv, which is top-sharpened and has the early full-quilted handles in black.

(*** SOLD ***) The Behemoth Chopper prototype is new and unused, and comes with Kydex, sheath only. The only difference between it and the production version is that purportedly only 10 or fewer of these were made, and that the handle ergonomics differ slightly. It is $650 tyd CONUS.
(*** SOLD ***)

The Carothers Shiv (*** SOLD ***) is unused and retains the hair-popping edge these beauties are known for. OCD fondling, however, has seen it taken in & out of its sheath repeatedly. Consequently, the acid wash finish has been lightly polished on the show side just back of the tip, mid flat, and comprises a spot maybe 5/8" long and 1/4" wide where it now has a slightly shiny aspect. It's not eye catching unless you go looking for it, and angle the knife just so. I couldn't capture it with my cellphone camera, but for clarity I want any prospective buyer to know that it IS there. I paid $950 for this knife in February, but have a matched pair with butterscotch handles, so this one has become the odd man out. Seeking to recoup what I paid. It comes with irs original Kydex, sheath only. $950 tyd, CONUS.
*** Shiv IS SOLD ***

Send your email via DM for further photos. Please reserve any comments or questions for DM's only. First unconditional "I'll take it" posted here takes knife/knives.

Trades unlikely, but I'm always happy to listen. The only knife I'm actively looking for at present is a Busse Long Hawkeye --- willing to trade either of these and other mint knives, or either of these and cash for a mint dagger.

Payment via Pal G&S, knife/knives will be shipped via USPS Insured Priority with Signature Confirmation. Know your local knife laws. By purchasing you affirm you are 18 or older and legally able to purchase & own this/these.

Thanks for looking !
View attachment 1367156
View attachment 1367151 View attachment 1367152

*** Behemoth Chopper Prototype, mint & unused, grey Terotuf, Kydex (sheath only) $595 *** SOLD ***

One and only price drop. I have other knives incoming, and want to move this by tomorrow night. If it hasn't moved by then at this price, I'll have to pull it and post a few Busses, etc, to be assured I can raise the needed disposable dollars.

Thanks for looking !

Last edited:
*** Behemoth Chopper Prototype, mint & unused, grey Terotuf, Kydex (sheath only) $595 ***

One and only price drop. I have other knives incoming, and want to move this by tomorrow night. If it hasn't moved by then at this price, I'll have to pull it and post a few Busses, etc, to be assured I can raise the needed disposable dollars.

Thanks for looking !

I'll take it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back