Attention The CPK - Buy, Sell & Trade thread - Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m needing fk1 scales
Thank you all

I do have a set of Black G10 I’d part with...$40? That covers my cost, shipping and PP fees if your interested.

I’ve also got a set of Buffed Black Micarta, but I’d rather keep them as my back ups for my unbuffed set currently on the knife. If you’re really wanting Micarta, and by that I mean you are willing to pay a premium for them, I might consider parting with those.

I have some scales that could be better utilized by someone else.
$40 a pair, sorry no hardware.
If you want pictures individually I will do my best to accommodate. If I have made any errors with this information, please reach out so I may correct it.
Thanks.
1. SOLD ~FK1 OD G10 include original sheath. Used
2. FK2 Black linen micarta. Unused.
3. SOLD ~ EDC2 OD Micarta used.
4. EDC1 Black micarta used

0E1D15A8-DD0A-4E1D-B922-6911609063D1.jpeg

Last edited:
I have some scales that could be better utilized by someone else.
$40 a pair, sorry no hardware.
If you want pictures individually I will do my best to accommodate. If I have made any errors with this information, please reach out so I may correct it.
Thanks.
1. FK1 OD G10 include original sheath. Used
2. FK2 Black linen micarta. Unused.
3. EDC2 OD Micarta used
4. EDC1 Black micarta used

View attachment 1369314

I’ll take the OD for the EDC2.

I have a set of ECAM and Black Linen scales for the UF/DEF available, No Hardware-sorry. Selling as a Pair for $SOLD dollars PP Goods and Services

Thanks

Tom

cRSb4oe.jpg

Last edited:
Looking to buy a new to lightly used EDC 2. Prefer natural micarta scales, but not picky if deal is right. PM me if you are looking to move one. Will consider EDC1 as well if you have one, but preference is for the EDC2. Thanks!

I have a set of un buffed od green canvas micarta scales for an FK2 and would like to sell or trade for a set of un buffed black canvas micarta scales for the FK2.
Any interest?
Derrel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back