Attention The CPK - Buy, Sell & Trade thread - Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am still collecting funds for my daughter's wedding so I am putting this one up for sale here in the Carothers sub since I have a D3V pre-ordered. I took thee two pics for the ABC's knife pic thread and that is the only time it has been out of the box.

DEK in AEBL with buffed black and red micarta = $SOLD delivered in the U.S. with PP G&S fees covered

dek (2).jpg
DEK handle.jpg

We all know what this is but let me know if you need any addl pics and I will get them to you asap.

Post that you will take it in the thread and PM me for PP address.

Thanks 'Iokua and BF!

Last edited:
I am still collecting funds for my daughter's wedding so I am putting this one up for sale here in the Carothers sub since I have a D3V pre-ordered. I took thee two pics for the ABC's knife pic thread and that is the only time it has been out of the box.

DEK in AEBL with buffed black and red micarta = $330 delivered in the U.S. with PP G&S fees covered

View attachment 1419810
View attachment 1419811

We all know what this is but let me know if you need any addl pics and I will get them to you asap.

Post that you will take it in the thread and PM me for PP address.

Thanks for looking!
I will take it,
thank you

Hate to do it (always), but I need a GPS for some adventuring.
The DEK is up for sale : /
Totally unused, UNbuffed double black (fantastic, grippy goodness) 3V as purchased from CPK directly, including the box.
SOLD to Mike157 Mike157 $330 shipped conus / If paid today, it'll go out tomorrow. Ill have pics up in a few hours.
As always, thank you CPK fam.

Last edited:
Hate to do it (always), but I need a GPS for some adventuring.
The DEK is up for sale : /
Totally unused, UNbuffed double black (fantastic, grippy goodness) 3V as purchased from CPK directly, including the box.
$330 shipped conus / If paid today, it'll go out tomorrow. Ill have pics up in a few hours.
As always, thank you CPK fam.

I will take it. PM on its way. Mike

We have a few FK2 leather sheaths for Sale as a customer sent in a knife for a sheath and we made a few extra. $49.95 with free shipping in the USA in Black, Dark Brown Or Tan.

MVBH1uR.jpg

Dark Brown
w5CNG4J.jpg

Black
4hMcDUa.jpg

Tan
fGJ2exW.jpg

Please send a PM or an e-mail to AzulaGunHolsters@gmail.com
Don't have them listed on our website at this time.

Thanks

Last edited:
For Sale:

I thought I'd offer these for sale here first, after awhile I'll roll in some BUSSE and give the commoners out in the Fixed Blade Exchange a shot at glory ;):p...

Don't clutter this thread with questions, PM me for those sort of things please, thank you :)

1. CPK HDMC ...
*Delta 3V
*Buffed Edge Cut Antique Micarta
*Mashed Cat pancake with velcro belt loop
*unused
*factory edge
*Bare Stainless Steel Allen hardware
*blade faces are currently clear of sheath marks, no guarantees if you catch some when you unsheath.
PRICE: SOLD $595 <all in, PayPal Goods & Services, no surprise fees>

2. CPK LC ...
*Delta 3V
*un-Buffed Edge Cut Antique Micarta
*Mashed Cat pancake with velcro belt loop
*light use
*factory edge
*Titanium Torx hardware
*blade faces have a few superficial sheath marks.

3. CPK HDFK ...
*Delta 3V
*Buffed Natural Canvas Micarta
*Mashed Cat pancake with TekLok
*unused
*factory edge
*Black Oxide Stainless Steel Allen hardware
*blade faces are currently clear of sheath marks, no guarantees if you catch some when you unsheath.

4. CPK HDFK ...

*D2 tool steel
*Buffed Black Canvas Micarta
*light use
*factory edge
*Black Oxide Stainless Steel Allen hardware
*blade faces have a few superficial sheath marks.
PRICE: $595 <all in, PayPal Goods & Services, no surprise fees>

5. CPK UF with sharpened tip ...
*Delta 3V
*un-buffed Tri-Color Rag Micarta
*unused
*factory edge
*Bare Stainless Steel Allen hardware

PAYMENT:
PayPal G&S, or USPS MO's

SHIPPING: Priority Mail with Signature Confirmation to your PP addy in the 50 U S of A...no PO boxes & no NYC shipping please! International brothers, PM me, we can work something out.... maybe!

TERMS: Please post an "I'll take it" here in the thread with a follow up PM or email. I reserve the right to end the sale at any time for any reason. I likewise reserve the right to sell to whomever I choose to. No returns, No refunds, No exchanges...so be sure to ask any questions NOW! By purchasing this knife you agree that you are lawfully able to purchase, accept delivery, & use such a knife in accordance with all laws of your jurisdiction.

PICS:
RWpdk06.jpg

AXmjUBy.jpg

NA4hj8H.jpg

vaviuXP.jpg

UF sharpened tip detail pics:
OMLwIBj.jpg

Q2waRFV.jpg

0e7QbkL.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.