Attention The CPK - Buy, Sell & Trade thread - Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning, CPK'ers!

We all get our Kepharts? I hope so

I'd like to put the feelers out there for a possible parlay, my Boot Dagger for your Shiv. I was lucky enough to grab one of the new BDs with the Pertile sheath and was wondering if anyone out there would be interested in trading for their 3V Shiv? This dagger is clearly exceptionally well crafted and the sheath is top of the line. Just a top notch setup! I certainly wont be too disappointed if I hear crickets on this trade offer.

Here are some pics

View attachment 1476263
View attachment 1476264 View attachment 1476266

D3V Boot Dagger - new and unused
Black canvas micarta
Blued Ti fasteners
Black Pertile Sheath w/ Mummert clip

The shiv has been a grail knife for me for a couple years and is the only knife for which I'd part with my BD. So please, no other offers. Any scale option will do on the shiv, and I'd consider a light user. If I need to throw a few $$ your way, for the right knife, that's doable.

Thanks BF, hope everyone enjoys the holiday season!

Edit: willing to add $300 (xmas gift to myself) to the rig for a shiv
Pirtle

Sold!

For sale - CPK UF with buffed ECAM scales. Looking to cover my cost here: $452.

I know it's before Christmas and it's 2020 and so on... but I need to be firm on this price. See, this will go towards a pair of dedicated boot dagger boots. In this case, papa needs a new pair of shoes, so to speak.

D3V, standard finish, not sharpened on the swedge or any sort of special grind. Standard UF. No photos at the moment, but I can get some tonight or tomorrow if necessary. Includes original black Kydex and Tek-Lok. No kydex rubs on the blade. Black oxide fasteners (with the usual rub marks they get).

Knife has been used - once - as a template for making a set of custom scales (not included). Otherwise reassembled and put away. I even made sure the pencil smudges were wiped off. Edge is minty fresh. Knife is unused, uncarried, never sharpened.

Fun side note - I believe this set of ECAM UF scales is the last set to leave the mother ship. So there's that bit of trivia.

Edit for some proof of life photos...

wTP9CuGl.jpg

FH1h8iLl.jpg

UVBDqzwl.jpg

lvE4D9Vl.jpg

TSlrZ6tl.jpg

AHoQYTFl.jpg

Last edited:
Have a couple sheaths that have been hanging around.
All new unused and made by me.
Price includes PP & shipping USPS priority mail. I think it’s safe now that holiday is past us.

First sheath left side of pic. DEK1 with retention strap. This will accept a mummert clip on edge side of sheath.
$100.00

Second sheath, middle of pic.
Behemother sheath, stamp work on front and fully lined.
Already SOLD via CPK grape vine

Third sheath, right side of pic.
DEK1. This one is built with some robust leather :) no retention strap.
$100.00 shipped /Pp SOLD

Please Pm with any questions , more pics available.
I will ship you the sheath. You can insert knife and check out sheath. If you are happy with it payment can then be made. If not (there’s always a first) please return sheath in same condition by priority mail promptly, shipping cost on buyer.
So feel free to ask any questions.
I reserve the right to deal or not with whom I choose for whatever reasons.
Shipping USA, Canada Might cost a little more ? No international.

All sheaths veg tanned leather.
812F1767-211E-4E2A-B624-43A668F671E7.jpeg 7B3A04CD-78B4-4859-9C9F-8B6F34FA9A92.jpeg

Last edited:
Hello everyone. Looking to purchase a DEK1 in D3V. Please PM me if you have one you want to sell. Thanks.

Edit: Got one. I got lucky on the Christmas Day sale. Thanks to the members who reached out and offered me theirs.

Last edited:
FS: Mashed Cat kydex sheaths

Black one is a DEK-1 Taco sheath
Gray one is a pancake made for the EDC-2

Both are fantastic and practically new tried them on and decided I like the OEM sheaths more.

$45 shipped CONUS for each sheath.
EDC sheath SOLD
DEK sheath now SOLD as well

PXL_20201229_162136582_copy_1149x861.jpg PXL_20201229_162118726_copy_1092x864.jpg

Last edited:
FS: Mashed Cat kydex sheaths

Black one is a DEK-1 Taco sheath
Gray one is a pancake made for the EDC-2

Both are fantastic and practically new tried them on and decided I like the OEM sheaths more.

$45 shipped CONUS for each sheath.
EDC sheath SOLD
DEK sheath still available

View attachment 1481482 View attachment 1481483
I'll take the dek sheath if you'll ship to Canada

Hello everyone. Looking to purchase a DEK1 in D3V. Please PM me if you have one you want to sell. Thanks.

Edit: Got one. I got lucky on the Christmas Day sale. Thanks to the members who reached out and offered me theirs.
Congrats johnnytoxin johnnytoxin ! I was in same boat as you and thought you had a good idea with this post. I also got lucky on a DEK1 at recent sale to go with my FK2. Now if anyone has a Utility Fighter or BC/MC they would like to sell, please PM me!!! Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back