Attention The CPK - Buy, Sell & Trade thread - Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTB a CPK EDC with micarta handle if anyone has a second they would be willing to part with. Seems to be the best work and field knife available. Thanks!

diw2-jpg.1471282

SOLD!

DEK1 in AEB-L w/ desert ironwood scales, never carried or cut anything.
Comes with factory kydex sheath for $415.00 PayPal to CONUS.
No trades
Does not include the leather sheath.

Derrel

Last edited:
I'm sorry it is not but the only thing I would trade it for is a cpk chopper

I apologize if I shouldn't have posted this here

For Sale: Sheaths & Handle Scales

I have three FK2 sheaths available as follows:

#1 - Original Mashed Cat kydex with dangler - $Sold

#2 - JouFuu R/H sheath in reddish brown leather - $Sold

#3 - AZWelke taco style kydex with large Tec-Lok - $Sold

(L to R: Mashed Cat, JouFuu, AZWelke)

i-LCZM6gK-XL.jpg

Optional Extra only for the buyer of either kydex sheath is a new Mummert Mamba clip to increase your mounting options - $Sold

i-zZF6tnt-XL.jpg

Next-Up - Two sets of handle scales:

#4 - Unbuffed natural micarta scales with hardware for the original generation Field Knife (OGFK) - $60 <----Still available as of 06/04/21

#5 - Black linen micarta scales with hardware for the Utility Fighter (UF) - $Sold

i-Z7Qmw7p-XL.jpg

The prices include Paypal Goods & Services fees and domestic USPS Priority shipping with Signature required tracking. Your delivery address must match what’s on your Paypal account because I want to print a USPS Priority shipping label on Paypal. Do not pay with F&F or I will return your money and move on to the next buyer.

First unconditional "I'll take it" response posted in this thread or sent through forum PM has priority to buy.

Thanks for looking!

Phil

Last edited:
here's the last FK2 sheath of the tiny batch I made. The others were valued at $150, but this one has some imperfections and isn't quite as nice, so it's going for $120USDThis is sold, shipped and all fees included. PM me if you'd like it

Ft7kJBd.jpg

X0ziUlw.jpg

vsSTRnR.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back