Attention The CPK - Buy, Sell & Trade thread - Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, this offer has some quirks. New DEK1 in D3V, but the black and green micarta scales/fasteners are used. MEANING THE BLADE ITSELF IS NEW AND HAS NEVER CUT ANYTHING, but the scales were on another DEK1 that has been used. Comes with original Mashed Cat sheath. To further complicate the deal, it will be shipped Priority Mail through the APO system (which means it certainly won't make the normal 2-3 days in shipping). Asking SOLD PayPal goods and services (unless we have a history and you're cool with F/F).

https://imgur.com/a/IVFRvrM

Please keep in mind that my responses are going to off set by the time difference.

Last edited:
Need (OK, really just want) a sheath for a Boot Dagger. Kydex is fine - maybe even preferable. Leather is fine. Pleather is fine. Almost any kind of material is fine EXCEPT nylon/cloth/polyester/etc. are no bueno. Prefer black, but color is not a dealbreaker. PM me if you have one to sell. TIA!
Mine fits an old Sharpshooter boot sheath I had lying around like a glove. The Delta Sheath Mini seems to have similar dimensions (a bit shorter).

Not sure what I'm going to do w/ this. Arrived today. Very hard not to start dismantling everything in sight..

"Honey? Do we still want this piano? I mean..nobody plays it anymore..just collecting dust, anyway. And all that space we could clear up..right?"

So, before I go there..I'll put this up for a few days..and try to catch a few slightly higher on my list..

HDFK
DEF
UF
Others? Open
And everyone's favorite sweetheart. A Boot Dagger.

Not expecting much intrest in these trades, but worth a shot..I will trade in your favor, plus cash if needed. But come Mon/Tues..the piano goes.

More pics if any interest. Have a set of ECAM en route (thanks you, Jo!) Which will go along w/ if any interest.

Only looking for CPK trade at moment.

HDMC
20210304_173133.jpg

Thanks

Patrick

HDMC has been traded.

Last edited:
Must be 18 and know your local laws. Prices include PayPal fees and shipping, CONUS only. Please PM any questions.

EDC2 in Delta 3V. Mint, unused. This one was from a Fun Friday Sale. "Satin" ground finish. Black linen unbuffed scales. Mashed Cat grey taco kydex. $Sold

EDC1 in Delta 3V. Mint, unused. Black linen unbuffed EDC2 scales. Mashed Cat grey taco kydex. $Sold

Utility Fighter. Delta 3V. Mint, unused. Double black buffed micarta with red liners. Mashed Cat kydex with tekloc. $Sold

DEK1 kydex with tekloc. $30
FK2 kydex with dangler. $30

akOPSA.jpg

Qys7qh.jpg

kJtySe.jpg

boWNKq.jpg

HuOnJJ.jpg

mJFbev.jpg

2YW9TN.jpg

UBJDXz.jpg
PM'd on the sheaths

I have a lightly used Light Chopper for sale. It has buffed maroon micarta scales and comes with the kydex sheath. It has been used to clear a couple camp sites and cut some trail clearing ... never used to baton anything. The blade has some scratches from the kydex sheath, and a few shiny spots from cleaning a bit of tree sap off. See the pictures. With the headache shipping is recently I have to limit this to US shipping. I prefer paying members with positive feedback. Price is firm at $OLD TYD. PayPal will be accepted unless you have little or no feedback ... please PM me and we can discuss payment possibilities.

If you have any questions please PM me to keep this thread clean and not alert everyone subscribed here.

20200523_120430_resized.jpg
20200523_120713_resized.jpg
20200523_120625_resized.jpg
20200523_120727_resized.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back