Attention The CPK - Buy, Sell & Trade thread - Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everybody,

I'm looking for an unused FK2 (a regular one or one with a 90 degree spine... just not hard and thin). Preferably this FK2 would have unbuffed natural micarta scales, BUT it doesn't have to. What I'm saying is I'm looking for a FK2 and also unbuffed natural micarta scales. So; if you have an FK2 you're willing to part with, an extra set of unbuffed natural canvas micarta scales, and/or an FK2 that already has unbuffed natural handles, please contact me. I would appreciate it greatly. If it helps I've got two brand new (the boxes haven't even been opened yet) Cold Steel folders for trade (an AD-15 and/or an SR1 Tanto) I can put towards a trade + cash scenario. EDIT: (Can't believe I forgot this the first time around) I also have a set of buffed burlap scales for the UF that I'd be willing to part with as part of a trade. They are unused and have not been mounted. The fasteners were previously in use. Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Thanks to the tireless work of Cap’n Smudge Cap’n Smudge I managed to snag an FK2. I'm still looking for new unbuffed natural canvas scales for the FK2 though. So please let me know if have some that you're willing to part with. I have some unused buffed burlap scales for the UF if anyone is interested in a trade.

I'm looking for a dangler for the UF. It doesn't have to be the whole sheath. Just the attachment.

Thanks again.

Last edited:
Carothers Performance Knives DEK1. Used in the kitchen to prep a meal or two. I lightly ran this blade across a 2000 grit DMT stone, a few passes each side. Still in like-new condition. Comes in Mashed Cat kydex sheath with tek lock.

7IKxLHV.jpg

gJBhFW6.jpg

SOLD!!

Last edited:
D7AD0081-D9C2-4FA7-A6BA-670D97814B29.jpeg E5DEFE8F-D7BA-4E94-863B-94466FA3EBBE.jpeg
Good morning everyone.
This sale includes
1. EDC2 with custom koa scales, and mirror edge. Used sparingly.

2. pre order DEK1 with penetrator tip as well as custom chittum burl scales. The taco sheath rubbed a little on the fore end of the scale. Not easily noticeable but present and Seen in the imgur picture.

I also have a pancake sheath for the DEK1, and leather sheath made by Bill.
https://imgur.com/a/nYtMICr

EDC2 $385 SOLD

DEK1 WITHDRAWN comes natural micarta scales with taco sheath and ulti clip
Chittum Burl scales for DEK1 WIHDRAWN

Sheath: pancake no tek lok $40

Leather sheath, no carry option present: $SOLD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back