Attention The CPK - Buy, Sell & Trade thread - Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for a set of terotuf scales and a set of screws for my FK2. I would not leave you defenseless , I have a set of burlap micarta and/or a set of double red scales I'd be willing to bargain with. I sent an email to Jo but if y'all help it won't slow down knife production.

OK boys, here's the deal...

Trade ONLY, not for sale. Only one knife I am interested in, Shirogorov F3 NS (new model) with bronze C.F. scales. That's it. Straight trade for this knife. We each cover our own shipping.

Offering my CPK boot dagger.

With a bunch of extras. Some sweet leather sheaths by @duramax, and a set of custom ironwood scales (as well as the original scales). Plus a mummert clip.

This is lightly used, stropped, and has been in my boot. It's also been on my shop bench and been subjected to what I do when I make scales. (But it's none the worse for it, just disclosing.)

H30nrd0l.jpg

DclH1uRl.jpg

PYWBU0jl.jpg

UDjb3LXl.jpg

**** 2ND PRICE DROP!!!!! ****

See post 4454 on page 223 for pictures...

HDMC with Grey Terotuf and Kydex sheath - Used a few times, whacked a few rocks in the dirt and put a few dings and scratches in it. Hit it on the diamonds plates a bit but didn't want to get too crazy. An experienced sharpener could get this back into fighting shape pretty quickly I would think or just send it back to NTM himself for the real deal grindwork. Asking $800...Was $750...NOW $700

ECAM (Edge Cut Antique Micarta) scales for HDMC/Medium Chopper/Behemoth Chopper/Behemother (they are interchangeable between these four models per Jo) - brand new - asking $150...Was $125...NOW $100

Hard/Thin FK2 with ECAM (Edge Cut Antique Micarta) scales and Kydex - carried and used a few times. Never sharpened. Asking $400...Was $375...NOW $350

PRS Deluxe Scout Sheath style Leather Sheath Custom Made for the HDFK by Sagewood Gear - Asking 250...Was $225...NOW $200

**** 3RD PRICE DROP!!!!! **** :confused:

See post 4454 on page 223 for pictures...

HDMC with Grey Terotuf and Kydex sheath - Used a few times, whacked a few rocks in the dirt and put a few dings and scratches in it. Hit it on the diamonds plates a bit but didn't want to get too crazy. An experienced sharpener could get this back into fighting shape pretty quickly I would think or just send it back to NTM himself for the real deal grindwork. Asking $800...Was $750...Then $700...NOW $650

ECAM (Edge Cut Antique Micarta) scales for HDMC/Medium Chopper/Behemoth Chopper/Behemother (they are interchangeable between these four models per Jo) - brand new - asking $150...Was $125...Then $100...NOW SOLD

Hard/Thin FK2 with ECAM (Edge Cut Antique Micarta) scales and Kydex - carried and used a few times. Never sharpened. Asking $400...Was $375...Then $350...NOW $325

PRS Deluxe Scout Sheath style Leather Sheath Custom Made for the HDFK by Sagewood Gear - Asking 250...Was $225...Then $200...NOW $175

Last edited:
Are we sure those ECAM scales wont fit a LC? If they do, I would take them. Can anyone chime in here with experience in this matter? TIA

Hi Jeff, the ECAM scales just sold to another member, but here is a quote from Jo herself...

"The Chopper scales (HDMC, MC, BC, and B'erC) are interchangeable. The Light Chopper scales are different. We do not have any scales left for the LC."

Still looking for OD micarta UF scales...my only handle that doesn't match:(

Edit- I have access to a pair of red/black linen UF scales as trade fodder thanks to a kind member if that helps shake anything loose:D

Last edited:
DEK1 in D3V with acid wash and swedge for sale. Asking $390 shipped SOLD SOLD SOLD THANK YOU Knife is brand new unused as it came from CPK. With OD green TeroTuf scales and no sheath.

PXL_20210402_173844586~2_copy_1075x479.jpg

PXL_20210402_173517874_copy_1038x515.jpg

Asking price includes all fees and insured USPS shipping within the US only please. PayPal Goods & Services only. As always I reserve the right to deal with whom I choose, typically the first "I'll take it" post in this thread followed up by a PM for payment info applies. Please any questions do not hesitate to ask via PM or email. If you cannot PM please consider uprgrading your account or please post the email address you would like me to respond to on my wall. I'll let the pictures do the rest of the talking. Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
Will the blade sale today be on this page??thanks for any help!
The actual Friday sale usually would be announced in this thread, and you could just follow the link Nathan has posted for the actual sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back