Attention The CPK - Buy, Sell & Trade thread - Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone.

I said i'd never sell this knife, but it's time to let it go and build up some funds for CPK future projects.

Carothers UF in Aebl steel, black G10 scales and shiny titanium. Never used.
There were not many made in this iteration and only sold in weekly sales hence this has a rougher finish.
As per Nathan's post "These are all utility field grade, as machined and stonewashed with visible tool and grind marks".
Comes with a tek-lok sheath

*Please note* I requested the scales be epoxied on. This means you can't change scales. However, it also
means that the knife is protected from rust under there. If you are OCD like me and fine with the scale choice,
this is a good thing :)
However, if you'd want to change the scales, then this is probably not the knife for you.

AXjYgqP.jpg

88HPjvB.jpg

I also have a iwb loop if you would get use out of it and would like it, I will include that also for free.
I also have a spare tek-lok, you may also have that if you desire. Pictured below.
jhJ58FN.jpg

$425 USD shipped + insured.

Next!
Some scales for edc2
Edge cut antique micarta

These are so nice that it stopped me using my knife.
So I put something plain on my Edc and am moving these on.
8q3CGT8.jpg

Whiboot.jpg

YUguJzy.jpg

$80 USD shipped + insured.

Scales are Sold!
---------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Both items will be insured and shipped securely, to protect us both, so neither of us need to worry!
I am happy to ship within Australia, to the US or Canada.
Though I reserve the right to deal with whom I choose.

I pride myself on being honest- got any questions or want additional photos? Please PM me.

Cheers

Christian
UF price drop to $400

Would like to trade, plush cash, this new/unused Mega RMD for a new or used Dek1 in 3V or AEB-L or even an EDC. :)

Last edited:
FK1 and EDC1 set! Both D3V, matching unbuffed black micarta scales.
The FK has a custom fold over taco sheath from Mashed Cat. I also have the original sheath from Carothers. EDC horizontal sheath.
*edit-
These are both sold, thanks!

vZPRWJR.jpg

Last edited:
Two Utility fighters:

*UF OD green G10, D3V, unused. I did handle this one a bit messing with the sheath tension so a few of the screws have a little bit of the black oxide worn off. Sheath has two extra holes with a rubber washer + screw to adjust tension from loose to rock solid (sheath on the left in the photo.) Sold shipped

*UF Antique edge cut micarta (dark) double edged dagger grind D3V, new unused + mashed cat. SOLD

bZjf6Nd.jpg

Last edited:

Price dropped to SOLD for Behemother and Mashed Cat kydex sheath...

Last edited:
WTB (or trade for) a D3V DEK with a swedge. Any other extras would be fine (re: acid wash, satin rub, penetrator tip, sharpened swedge, etc)

FOR SALE

Original Field Knife (new and unused)
- D3V Steel
- Sagewood Gear PRS Scout Carry sheath
• mini altoid pouch
• 5/8 fire steel loop (with fire steel)
• right hand draw
- 2 sets of scales (od green G10 & natural buffed micarta)
- Titanium fasteners
- Original kydex included

Selling the setup for a little less than I've got into it

Fk1 - $325
SWG Sheath - $150
Fire Steel - $25
G10 scales - $25
Ti Fasteners - $10

Letting it go for $pf. I would like to try selling this as a set before I separate the sheath and knife (worth noting that these sheaths are now discontinued from SWG)

Please DM if you would like pics. I am having trouble uploading.

Thanks folks, and thanks BF

Last edited:
FOR SALE

Original Field Knife (new and unused)
- D3V Steel
- Sagewood Gear PRS Scout Carry sheath
• mini altoid pouch
• 5/8 fire steel loop (with fire steel)
• right hand draw
- 2 sets of scales (od green G10 & natural buffed micarta)
- Titanium fasteners
- Original kydex included

Selling the setup for a little less than I've got into it

Fk1 - $325
SWG Sheath - $150
Fire Steel - $25
G10 scales - $25
Ti Fasteners - $10

Letting it go for $475. I would like to try selling this as a set before I separate the sheath and knife (worth noting that these sheaths are now discontinued from SWG)

Please DM if you would like pics. I am having trouble uploading.

Thanks folks, and thanks BF
Sent DM on this.. I am interested and would like to see pictures before I fully commit. Got the pictures :) Thank you.... I will take this.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back