Attention The CPK - Buy, Sell & Trade thread - Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
For sale is a Utility Field Knife FK2 from the 3/1/2019 CPK sale. Carried and lightly used one time. In excellent condition with razor sharp factory edge. Has green micarta scales and comes with a kydex sheath and teklok attachment. Note: one of the fasteners has some of the black coating wearing off but it was like that when I received it.

Specs:
CPM 3V, Delta Heat treat protocol, 61 HRC, .188” thick at ricasso
Total length 9.75”
Blade length 4.625”
Weight 8.0 oz
Grippy 3D machined scales in micarta
Black oxide treated 18-8 stainless steel fasteners

SOLD $350 SOLD shipped to the US.

Pictures:

Last edited:
For sale is a Utility Field Knife FK2 from the 3/1/2019 CPK sale. Carried and lightly used one time. In excellent condition with razor sharp factory edge. Has green micarta scales and comes with a kydex sheath and teklok attachment. Note: one of the fasteners has some of the black coating wearing off but it was like that when I received it.

Specs:
Total length 9.75”
Blade length 4.625”
Weight 8.0 oz

$350 shipped to the US.

Pictures:

8XFKfdv_d.webp
91bravo 91bravo

Specs:
Total length 9.75”
Blade length 4.625”
Weight 8.0 oz

$350 shipped to the US.

Pictures:

8XFKfdv_d.webp
PM sent.

https://www.bladeforums.com/forums/for-sale-fixed-blades-individual.891/

Specs:
Total length 9.75”
Blade length 4.625”
Weight 8.0 oz

$350 shipped to the US.

Pictures:

8XFKfdv_d.webp
Posted "I'll take it" on For Sale: Fixed Blades (Individual). I am a basic member.

Last edited:
I’ll list these here first and then post them to the fixed blades area later on if there’s no interest. (No international shipping, sorry)

1. SOLD - DEK1 in AEBL with a swedge and double red micarta scales that have a nice dark color. This one is just as it was new, never carried or used. $350 shipped.

HK1adao.jpg

C8aBUq2.jpg

22zU22J.jpg

2. SOLD: Kephart in D3V and green micarta scales. I just received this from another member and it has not been carried or used. $best offer

Last edited:
WTB: K-18, and a Medium or Light Chopper

I just had shoulder surgery (although on my non-dominant arm), so I doubt I will be able to use any of these anytime soon. But, dammit, I want to see them in the corner of my office while I’m recovering :)

Please email at west1012d at gmail, then I will get back to you via my real email that I don’t like to post publicly

Thanks!

Last edited:

Hello,

Offering a nicely optioned DEK1 for sale today. This one has the good stuff: swedge, ebonite scales and a penetrator tip.

$old Shipped. Prefer Apple Pay these days but we can do PayPal if we must.

Not looking for trades. Thanks for the looks!

oy4T1lF.jpg

R7NvU1j.jpg

W2mXULG.jpg

(^Some oil on the blade there .)

Last edited:
Unopened, untouched K-18 with sheath for sale / trade:

I am not 100% sure what handle material I got for this, and I am not opening it to find out... so that might be a mystery, I will try and find out.

This is a 100% new, UNOPENED K-18, still wrapped from CPK, with a natural leather Pirtle Pack Sheath, also brand new.

Looking for $SPF, gets it shipped to your door.

Would also entertain partial trades for D3V: HDFK, Boot Knife or Potato Knife.

I've got perfect feedback here and on Bushcraft USA as well as E-Bay, so buy with confidence.

SOLD PENDING FUNDS

K18.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back