Not open for further replies.

Offering for trade:
My Boot dagger (cost ~$400 from CPK)
Including Pirtle sheath (cost ~$100)
For your 3v shiv (cost ~$310 from CPK) + $100 on your end

TqZ3Cx8.jpg

l5zUDy5.jpg

r7vqWD9.jpg

Well . . . he who hesitates. Hopefully not all is lost if someone has a DEK1 plain with black Micarta and needs to recoup some of their holiday spending. Let me know. Thanks

Well . . . he who hesitates. Hopefully not all is lost if someone has a DEK1 plain with black Micarta and needs to recoup some of their holiday spending. Let me know. Thanks
Hey Jmgruber.
I have a Dek1 in black and green linen but in Aebl steel. PM if you are interested, i'd let it go if you want it. I do need to recoup some.

Also, per your other posts, i do remember reading somewhere that Nathan will also be offering some Deks in upcoming weekly sales. Not sure which of the 1,2,3 that includes though.

& welcome to the CPK forum. Whatever and whenever you do land something, I am confident you will not be disappointed!

Last edited:

Here's a UF2...

TRADED
A custom bowie by ABS master smith Kevin Cashen. The blade is broad and extremely capable of cleaving and performing back cuts with its sharpened clip edge. So nimble. Just perfect. Hidden tang, checkered ironwood coffin handle. I have no idea what the steel is, sorry. I am not the original owner but I did custom order the sheath. There are some marks on the blade toward the tip on both sides and light scratches on the pile side which I tried to show in the second video. Both sides signed with KC initials. 10” blade and ~15” overall length. This bowie is so absurdly badass. Includes a custom Paul Long sheath set up for right side, edge forward sash carry. The sheath has a quilted stamped pattern with lizard skin inlay around the throat area on the presentation side.

TRADED

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back