Attention The CPK - Buy, Sell & Trade thread - Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Packerrat Packerrat ill take it if still available

Just message me PayPal info or details

Thank you,
Jeremy

I appreciate the interest very much Jeremy! but I have some concerns: I don't see any verified trades on your profile, and pretty limited posts in the community even though it looks like your account has been around for a while. Thus, I'm not comfortable proceeding with you at this time. If you'd like to like to discuss off the thread, and have some active members that can vouch for similarly priced purchases, please PM. I hope that makes sense, I mean no offense.

Apologies, Jeremy- I had to go with ease of sale with a verified buyer. Just can't afford a risk of mess right now. I will try to proxy for you if I have a chance in future

Last edited:
I have a new Remington 700 SPS Tactical in .308 that I would trade for a BC. If any of the new/future eight BC owners want to trade shoot me a PM. I will pay shipping to your FFL or do a face to face in TN. Also have it listed in the G&G for sale section. Never thought I'd be trying to trade firearms for knives, lol...

I was able to snag a BC Friday, so I have to get rid of a spare to help fund it.
So up for grabs is a new and unused HDFK in D2 with OD Green 'thin' Micarta scales. Sheath and Teklok included.
Asking for $345 SOLD
tn_20171105_185726.jpg tn_20171105_185654.jpg tn_20171105_185701.jpg tn_20171105_185712.jpg

Last edited:
WTB: Any of these CPK knives in D3V
BC
LC
UF
HDFK

If you happen to have one you're willing to part with. Please PM or email me. I'll make it worth your while.

Tried my hand at the BC listing while on an out-of-state drive by stopping at a gas station 10 minutes before 3pm, and failed miserably. My work schedule means I'm on the road during the Friday listings.

Looking at the response to the BC listing, I realize now that I pretty much have zero chance of being fast enough with whatever spotty service I may get on my cellphone.

Until Nate's production begins to come close to the overwhelming demand, I think this is realistically the most likely avenue for me to be able to get a CPK.

I'm particularly interested in the BC and UF, but any of the 4 listed would be great.

If anyone needs references, I'm also on ebay and ar15.com with the same username: bluemax_1
Both with 100% +ve feedback

Thanks,
Max T

I have a Nathan Carothers potato knife for sale. I obtained this in a trade with another well-known member here who assures me that it has never been used, and it looks to be in pristine mint condition.

I do not think that there are too many of these out there.

21jodwk.jpg

2yug942.jpg

if8j2f.jpg

am8b4w.jpg

8xis8p.jpg

o853j6.jpg

$SPF shipped and I eat the PP fees (normal goods and services).

First person (if any) to sent me a PM with an unequivocal "I'll take it" gets it. Please do not be shy about asking questions and I will get back to you, but also understand that if/when someone else has definitely confirmed that they will take it, then this is done.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Up for grabs is a D2 EDC. Black buffed micarta handles. New, never used, as delivered condition with factory kydex sheath, new unused for SOLD.

73131C99-DB5F-457E-BEC2-EFC6F8EFAA90.jpeg BCD9A99B-ECC0-42D1-AEBF-11370F8CB9A6.jpeg 19CA11EE-5087-4EA4-88D7-F1FE1E7E7D4E.jpeg
1A32B4F6-8AE1-4C30-A574-C346F0150583.jpeg

Here is the factory kydex sheath.

4F2FCB88-1DF4-4742-B0F1-9C82D3D55E71.jpeg
C879AC15-D533-4D29-8349-6986BA765DCF.jpeg

More pics possible if necessary.

First unequivocally posted/pm’d “I’ll take it.” gets it.

PM me for payment details.

Last edited:
Up for grabs is a D2 EDC. Black buffed micarta handles. It’s in a leather Sagewood sheath. Sheath is custom, cost me over $100. Prefer to sell together or I can split if buyer really wants. New, never used, as delivered condition.

$400 for both. PayPal G&S, shipped USPS priority insured.

Here is a pic showing the knife in a group shot:

View attachment 793465

Here is said knife in the Sagewood sheath, comes with Sagewood’s awesome dangler as well as the belt loop.

View attachment 793470

More pics possible if necessary.

First unequivocally posted/pm’d “I’ll take it.” gets it.

I can ship tomorrow. PM me for payment details.
If someone wants just the knife, I'd buy the sheath from you.

Still looking for a HDFK preferably with antique/brown micarta or green in D3V.

Cash or trades (have a great Gossman BBT, custom Brian Goode Combat Companion, or Spartan Difensa).

Contact my username at g mail.

Thanks!
Andy

EDC for sale. This knife came out of a collection. Never been used or carried. Perfect condition. Delta 3V. Buffed natural Micarta scales. Includes original sheath,Paypal fees, shipping and insurance.
The first "I'll take it" in a post, followed by a PM gets it. The knife will ship out the next business day.
I'll keep it on here for a few hours, then move it to the main "for sale" forum.
Thanks
CPaXqnP.jpg

UtRXdqc.jpg

oWjUu9Q.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back