The CPK Field Knife...

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL

Worst part, my next question was going to be, "Wait... so, did you make it from memory or from a mold or was there an exhumation...?" The "colour" comment makes that SO much worse :p

I was going to mold some veins into it, but...

Wow! I'm loving the total devolution of this thread into...
Good times!!!
Bwahahahahaha!!!

Damn. I really didn't want a 9" handle on my field knife. [emoji38]

...oh that's just great...

you'll never be able to look at my handle model in the same way ever again...

I feel like maybe I'll use flesh coloured modelling clay for every single project that calls for it from here on out- and maybe for some that don't! HAHA!

you'll never be able to look at my handle model in the same way ever again...

I feel like maybe I'll use flesh coloured modelling clay for every single project that calls for it from here on out- and maybe for some that don't! HAHA!

It could become your thing. Do it.

See what I did there?

it is...my thing. Bwahaha! I will laugh every time one of you say how comfortable the handle is!

And then I will cry. The handle is very small :(

it is...my thing. Bwahaha! I will laugh every time one of you say how comfortable the handle is!

And then I will cry. The handle is very small :(

You could always say it looks bigger in person, And maybe pick up a BRKT EPK and take a comparison shot side by side? Then put that on your dating profile, or maybe just avatar as an inside joke...

epk_in_hand.sized.jpg

What's up Mike!!

Ya know, I was planning on mentioning how there was something very phallic with this handle...

Does this have anything to do with why Dan suggested thickening it up?

Ya know, I was planning on mentioning how there was something very phallic with this handle...

Does this have anything to do with why Dan suggested thickening it up?

Just taking a guess here in that the more defined and useful the quillions are designed to be, the fewer hand sizes could fit the handle well in particular where finger groves are used to locate the hand. IMO I would want quillions and groves on a custom knife.

that drawing makes the handle look way more like a dick than the actual handle that Nate made. I really do like the original handle design for snappy, precise cuts, and for carrying it while I work my way down the trail. It's harder on the hand, (sounds bad in the context of this conversation...) than the Keffelerized version that you all know and love, but when I hold it, it reminds me of...oh, nevermind.

I'm sorry to stereotype but when I think machinist or scientist I think analytical and humorless.............. this thread is surprising and hilarious!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back