The CPK Trifecta...!!!

Bapple

Gold Member
I was one of the lucky ones who was able to score a Behemoth, a Light Chopper, and a HDFK. Here they are all together, what I want to call, the CPK Trifecta!!!

These are some damn fine examples of excellent blades, awesome job Nathan and Jo!

Sorry for the lighting, it was starting to get dark, but I just had to get them together in a pic.

tGn3uO3h.jpg

And the thickness shot...
kwUzOtPh.jpg

Let's see, now you need a Heavy Chopper, a Shiv, a Field Knife, a Potato Knife and Utility Fighter! All great knives and a reason to keep going, building up the collection (excluding the Skinner). They are all great pieces.

Congrats!

Thanks guy! I had a Field Knife but let it go. It just wasn't it for me. The HDFK on the other hand, grand slam out of the park, thing is awesome!

Yeah, it touches all the bases, bigtime. I predict it will be a longterm homerun.

Yeah, my chin is quivering like my dog after he smells his girl friends butt. oop did I go too far again?

I was one of the lucky ones who was able to score a Behemoth, a Light Chopper, and a HDFK. Here they are all together, what I want to call, the CPK Trifecta!!!

These are some damn fine examples of excellent blades, awesome job Nathan and Jo!

Sorry for the lighting, it was starting to get dark, but I just had to get them together in a pic.

tGn3uO3h.jpg

And the thickness shot...
kwUzOtPh.jpg

That's really a cool set. I like it. :thumbsup:

Back