The Fiddleback/Fletcher/WA Surls/Osprey giveaway challenge!

whitty

Dealer / Materials Provider
So here are the facts:

We all jump on blade forums and come straight over to our favorite sub forums to see what is happening, skipping over all the other sub forums that are out there. We end up here to see the goings on, respond to the friends we have made, or check out the flea market. The problem is that those of us here already know what great knives are coming out of Georgia, but in this forum we are only preaching to the choir!

Here is the challenge:

Get the word out! Post in other sub forums here on bladeforums, post on other forums in general, post on facebook and post on Instagram. Tell everyone how awesome your knife is. Let people know that the money is worth it and their custom knife is going to be a trusted possession for the rest of their lives. If you post on blade forums, copy the link and email it to me. If you post on another forum, copy the link and email it to me. If you post on your facebook page make sure to note USA Made Blade in your post. If you post on Intagram tag @usamadeblade on your post. We do not care if you post about one of Andy's, Dylan's, Allen's or Chris's knives that are being sold by Fiddleback directly, USA Made Blade, DLT Trading, Knives Ship Free, The Knife Connection, Fiddleback Outpost or any other dealer. We just care that you talk about them and express to people the quality that most of you express so eloquently in this forum. Post that do not count are ones made in this sub forum or one of the other makers sub forums! The other post that do not count are lame post that are made without being genuine. Don't go running over to general forums and start a new post every 10 minutes because you think it will help. Replying to someones post about a good quality knife or starting a post is fine, but only if sincere in its intent and with logical reason. You are all smart people so I am sure you know what I mean!

How and when to win:

We are going to run this through December 31st of 2016. The winner will be chosen based on the person that we have seen beating the Fiddleback Forge drum with the most sincerity. There is no way to base results off of sales from different companies and from Fiddleback direct. This will be just based off myself and my staff saying who we have felt like has had the biggest impression on us! We will try to continue to update through the next 2 months as to the top 3-4 that are in the lead.

What will you win:

You can not get better than this. We will announce the winner the first week of January 2017. That person will get to pick any knife we have in stock from Fiddleback Forge, Fletcher Knives, WA Surls or Osprey Knife and Tool. You want a Runt? It is yours! You want a Bishop? DONE! How about an Arapaima? Take it! If we have a new Karniboro in stock? Chop away my friend! That insane Osprey Ferox needs to be in your collection? Consider it collected! Whatever is in stock you can have, but you only get to choose 1!

Rules:

-Whatever Bladeforum rules are over spreading the word, or over posting apply here as well. We do not know what they are, but will say if you tick off a moderator for any reason, you are out.

-International entries are not only welcome but encouraged. We will ship you the knife of your choice and cover shipping, but only if legal to ship to where you live.

-Must be 18 or older. Sorry youngsters but this is a liability thing.

-We reserve the right to ban someones entry or kick them out of the competition for any reason. (sorry we have to say this, but as you all know, it has to be said)

Basically this giveaway is just for you to have fun spreading the word, telling other like minded knife knuts about this great knife you love, and what makes it so great.

I hope you will all join in!

Scott (Whitty) Whittington
scott@usamadeblade.com

Back