Photos The first family photo.

Over the past few months, the knife bug bit me again. I used to own a Benchmade Dejavoo and looked all over for it, only to realize I sold it 3 years ago when times were a bit tougher. I scoured the internet looking for one that wasn't insanely priced (also discovering the Bob Lum recently passed away) - Well the folks at Knife Art kinda started all of this again for me, because they had a few NIB Dejavoos (they still do FYI) - I scooped one up at retail price and thus started the obsession all over again. I then got into the budget knife circuit and realized that there are a lot of great knives out there under $50... so the collection grew quickly. Obviously from the photos, I am not JUST about budget knives. I have a taste for the crazier things. More to come soon, just waiting on the USPS to deliver more goodness in the mail!

My collection may seem all over the place at this point, and that is on purpose. I am trying to determine what type of knife I truly enjoy. Some are keepers for sure, some will be sold eventually to fund more quality, unique examples of knives I find perfect for me.

50141960457_55e48b1b09_k.jpg

Last edited:
What's that Gerber at the top?

Nevermind.
Found it. Gerber Sumo

Last edited:
Very good collection of quality budget knives! I saw that tengu in there. That’s not budget. What made you go all out for that one? I’m just curious about your justification.

it reminds me of when I had to have the Nakamura because it was in m390 and having that knife opened the door to even more expensive knives.

Back