The first five Bushcrafter sheaths are done and ready to ship.

Diomedes Industries

Gold Member
Basic Member
KosterBushcrafterDoubleStitch2_zps5ad06b4a.jpg

Group Photo.

Here are the first five sheaths - ready to ship as soon as I receive payment from those who ordered.

The first sheath goes to DHanz:

KosterBushcrafterDoubleStitch3_zpse71685f9.jpg

The second sheath goes to Heavy Water:

KosterBushcrafterDoubleStitch4_zps9a5ecb4a.jpg

The third sheath goes to BigBobHillbilly:

KosterBushcrafterDoubleStitch5_zpsd0b41554.jpg

The fourth sheath goes to Bushcraftr:

KosterBushcrafterDoubleStitch6_zps6b0df438.jpg

The fifth sheath is an option sheath. I know DHanz had wanted to change his order to Light brown - and with Ivan51 buying one from the single stitch batch - I have one potentially open.

KosterBushcrafterDoubleStitch1_zpscebc67b5.jpg

That is your call DHanz - just let me know. (I would like to offer the remaining sheath to Tom_Jones - but I have not heard from him - so it may go up for general sale.

Please - everyone who ordered - send paypal for 110 shipped to jmoulenbelt(at)hotmail(dot)com Also, include your username in the message area so that I can keep you straight.

TF

Last edited:
Talfuchre,

Absolutely Beautiful !!!

Payment sent to your PayPal account. Also included my shipping information

Thank you,

Heavy Water

I'm drooling. Love the blonde.

If the additional Brown comes up available, please let me know. I'll take that also.

Thank you.

Dhanz - I have not heard from the other person since his first post - his only post. I go with customers that are patient with me. Besides - I can always make another. PM incoming.

Consider all of these sold unless Bushcraftr or BigBob fall through - but I HIGHLY doubt that. ;)

TF

I'll also say that I do hope that I see my custom Koster Bushcraft knife at some point (just Ironwood, 2012 design).. its been 1 year and 2 months since I ordered... now that is serious patience... :S It better be good!

Bushcraftr - shoot me an email.

Talfuchre - these look GREAT !!!
Kudos to all those who got 'em!
:thumbup:

Daniel Koster

You pay fast and TF ships fast. I'm psyched.

I'll report in when I receive mine.

I would like to offer the remaining sheath to Tom_Jones - but I have not heard from him - so it may go up for general sale.

Sorry to have been remiss in contacting you, I've been attending to a medical emergency.

In any case, if the sheath is still available I'll take it. If not, I guess I'll try to get one sometime in the future.

I've tried to contact you via PM (using tapatalk) but experienced an error.

I received mine today. One blonde, one brown. Both are great.

If anyone is ever on the fence about ordering a sheath from Talfuchre, aka Diomedes Industries, don't hesitate. You can order with full confidence. I see craftsmanship and attention to detail in both sheaths. I am quite pleased.

Got mine too it deff. ranks up there as one of the best quality leather sheath's i've owned :thumbup:

Dang...beautiful work.

Ye olde Bushcrafter's going to fit nicely in there.

I can't wait until mine arrives.

Talfuchre,

I still have not received the sheath you made for me and for which payment was made on Nov 10. Have you shipped it? How would like to proceed from here?

Heavy Water

I have a tracking number for all shipments. If it is not tracked in paypal itself. Email me your name and address and I will send you a tracking number. No matter what - we will work it out.

EDIT:

I found your address and the tracking number and email and emailed you.

Here is what I see concerning your package:

November 20, 2013 , 10:54 pm

Delivery status not updated

November 20, 2013 , 8:54 am

Out for Delivery

OCEANSIDE, CA 92054

November 20, 2013 , 8:44 am

Sorting Complete

OCEANSIDE, CA 92054

November 20, 2013 , 6:48 am

Arrival at Post Office

OCEANSIDE, CA 92054