The first of its kind.....the Next Generation Ranger Hawk!!!! (AWESOME PIC)

It's coming and soon...precision made, 21st century production methods, modern materials, and completely unprecedented performance!!! So much so, it will have a limited guarantee never seen on a Tomahawk or Axe...cause it's gonna include the handle!!!! That's right!

Here is our working prototype...

View

Soon, we will present how we did it, what it's made from, what it can do, and what it will look like in its final version.

Why did we post this now? To let everyone know that ATC is pioneering the Next Generation of Tomahawks for its "high-speed" customers demanding the very best!

Thanks and stay tuned...

Andy,
This is so cool!!
First I can't wait to get one of these in my hands.
Sencond can't wait to let it fly and go thunk!!!:D
Third a warranty on a tomahawk and a handle. Never heard of that before.

Vance

What is is called?

Can I come to your house and pick one up? :rolleyes:

Can you show it pictured, let's say with a Hawkchucker ??? ;)

This one is way cool Andy. :cool:

Andy,
That is exactly what I'm looking for. What is the estimated time of release. I might wait for this one. If it is going to be after Nov 15th, I won't get it in time to take to the sandbox. Any chance of getting one to take on my next deployment?

Though I can't buy one now, that one is on my "myst buy" list. It is perfect! The head looks like a real utility chopper, but looks like it can penetrate anything, and you have the short spike, which I prefer over the long one. WAY cool!

BTW, what is the method OF CARRY??? Is that 21st century too??

Also, how much is it going to be??

My wife is going to kill me but I don't care. So I end up poor the rest of my natural life!!:rolleyes:

Got me interested as too. Looks like the head profile is a little different as well as the handle.

Somebody's been holding out on me...

Andy,

That's the most beautiful 'hawk I've ever seen. If you can find a way to put one of those bad boys in a concealex shoulder rig, you should. Then you can box one up and send it West. I think you know the address. :)

Oh, don't forget the Caracci lanyard on mine. ;)

As usual, ATC is on the cutting edge of tomahawk evolution!!
That's an incredible hawk Andy. I'll start saving my money, cause I gotta have one.

Jon

I have to report that is due to the vision and forward thinking of Robert Humelbaugh, that the culmination of this project was possible. Robert is the owner of Survival Sheath Systems, www.survivalsheath.com

Guess whose Shoulder Rig is going to be available for this bad boy? ;)

Thanks Bob.

The final version will in fact, have a head shape a bit closer to our current Ranger model...a slightly upswept leading edge and slightly longer spike (just a hair...balance needs to be improved just a bit, and this will do it!)

The handle is undergoing a few finishing touches too! I will post the pic of the final version as soon as I can...we are almost done with it.

No thanks needed, it is an honor and pleasure. I look forward to sheathing these. It will be hard to get any work done when I could be throwing them!:)

Robert Humelbaugh
Survival Sheath Systems
www.survivalsheath.com

You know Andy, take away the spike and you got yourself a hell of a nice poll hawk. Just a suggestion.

fe4c7e85.jpg.orig.jpg

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

The rounded pole Next Generation proto is already made...as well as a hammer pole...we are staging and planning their releases following the Spike! :) And it does look just like that! You're too funny man.... ;)

Back