The Fusion Silent Knight Is Coming This Wednesday, December 13, 2023 At 9:00 PM Eastern!!!!

Jerry Busse

The Fusion Silent Knight Is Coming This Wednesday, December 13, 2023 at 9:00 PM Eastern!!!!

The Fusion Silent Knight is a magnificent blade with a neutral balance point directly in front of the handle that makes for a lightning-fast deployment.

It features a gently recurved primary edge with a blade catch/bottle opener on top that has proven, through extensive testing, that there is no beer bottle on earth that the Fusion Silent Knight cannot easily open!!! . . .

I, personally, headed up the bottle opener research team, and with the help of Garth, Dan, Voodoo, and so many others, we put in many a long night proving the effectiveness of this design feature! 🤣

Ground to a very thin and capable edge, the FSK will make for a highly effective fighter or camp knife that will prove itself worthy of any challenge.

Specs:
Overall Length: Approx. 16”
Blade Length: Approx. 9 3/4"
Blade Thickness: Approx. .210”
Blade Steel: INFI
Hardness: 58-60 Rc
Bevel: Flat Saber
Blade Finish Options: Coated, Stonewashed*, Or Hand Applied Satin
*(Light machining marks may be visible)
Handle Material Options: Canvas Micarta Or G-10

Blade Coating Options:
Black
Sage
Muddy Brown
Midnight Blue
Forest Green
Hammered Silver
Desert Bronze

Pricing:
Coated Base Price = $627.00
Stonewashed Base Price = $657.00
Hand-Applied Satin Base Price = $757.00

Handles:
Black, Tan, or Green Canvas Micarta = Included in the base price.
Black G-10 = + $60.00
Tan and Black G-10= +$85.00
Green and Black G-10= +$85.00
Blue and Black G-10= +$85.00
Red and Black G-10= +$85.00
Orange and Black G-10= +$85.00

NUCLEAR Handle Option = +$95.00

The Santa Nuclear Option:
The Nuclear Option is not for the faint of heart but rather for those bacon-loving HOGs who do not fear the unknown!!!

The Nuclear option on the SANTA Fusion Silent Knight is a grab bag of sorts. You will receive a randomly selected handle from a pile of Nuclear Castoffs.
This pile of handles has many hand-laminated G10 and Micarta slabs as well as some solid colors not normally offered!
This option does not allow you to choose your handle!!!! . . . You do not get A CHOICE! You will get whatever you get by the blind luck of the draw! It is a veritable PORKpourri of oddball handle materials! The Nuclear Option will also include the Busse Custom Shop logo. The Nuclear Option Handles are available on Coated, Stonewashed, and Hand Applied Satin blades.

Nobody likes whine with their bacon, so we have implemented a "No returns/No whine clause"!
There are no returns on the Nuclear Option. . . .

So, you can either play it safe or you can go where only the bravest of HOGs have gone before. . . . to PORKpourri and beyond!!!!
Let's Drink!
Jerry

Fusion Silent Knight with Hand Applied Satin FinishSanta Satin with edge and border (1).jpg

Fusion Silent Knight with Coated Blade
Santa Satin Coated edge and border copy.jpg

Fusion Silent Knight with Stonewashed Blade Finish
Santa Satin stone washed edge and border copy.jpg

Nuclear Handle Option is shown with random samples.
Santa Handles.jpg

Bottle Cap Testing!
Beer Pic 7.jpg

Looks nice. Are these the same dimensions as the OG sk? The og did have a fusion handle correct ? Ty

I know what I’m getting for Christmas !!🎅
Is this kinda like sneaking into your parents closet and sneaking a peak .?

Sure would like one of these, but it just isn't in the cards this year. Very glad I got in on the last run of the Silent Knight, several years ago. That eases the pain a little.

OMG o_O I did NOT need to see this... dammit ... oh shit.... Christmas time Jerry! Damn! .... got any part time jobs? ... How many months do I got to collect aluminum cans ya think? ... Is there an OnlyFans for old dudes out there? 😂 Yah, that's a bad biz plan for sure.

When I saw that I saw a "Fusion Bluegrass Knight" instantly and got a little lite headed and gasped a little for breath ~ Them there's the kind of curves that could cause me to walk into a wall if passing by - Now, what was the thickness on the 2nd edition CBT SK? ... I love that thinner profile. Lotta blade for little weight. Still one of my faves.

OMG o_O I did NOT need to see this... dammit ... oh shit.... Christmas time Jerry! Damn! .... got any part time jobs? ... How many months do I got to collect aluminum cans ya think? ... Is there an OnlyFans for old dudes out there? 😂 Yah, that's a bad biz plan for sure.

When I saw that I saw a "Fusion Bluegrass Knight" instantly and got a little lite headed and gasped a little for breath ~ Them there's the kind of curves that could cause me to walk into a wall if passing by - Now, what was the thickness on the 2nd edition CBT SK? ... I love that thinner profile. Lotta blade for little weight. Still one of my faves.
Mine is 0.217" thick, including the midnight blue coating. Right at 0.065 right behind the edge (best I could measure). That seems thick at the edge, but it doesn't feel like it.

Mine is 0.217" thick, including the midnight blue coating. Right at 0.065 right behind the edge (best I could measure). That seems thick at the edge, but it doesn't feel like it.

Midnight Blues Brothers!

byhE9A5.jpg

Looks nice. Are these the same dimensions as the OG sk? The og did have a fusion handle correct ? Ty
OG SK's were A2 steel, approx 11" long, & approx 16" OAL. They have their own unique handle. This handle was unchanged for the INFI run of SK's & MOASK's from the Custom Shop over the last decade or so, seen @ shows & in ganza's. The production SK with CBT has a different handle, is kinda like a slightly thinner curved hybrid of an ergo crossed with a SFNO or HR handle, or something close to this- unique to the CBT SK.
Custom Shop INFI "MOASK" (Mother Of All Silent Knights) w/o serrations. 14" blade with SK handle. vvv

FB_IMG_1573155864894.jpg
BUSSE-INFI_SilentKnight-CBLsheath-3_zps65857710.jpg

Back