The Grey???

Hey Scott,

I think you said you were going to see it last night? Did you? What did you think?

The girlfriend and I are going to see it tomorrow, and I'm hoping it's not a dud.

I did go and see it yesterday. I would recommend it but not highly recommend it. From 1 to 10, I'd give it a 7. Great Alaskan wilderness scenery, some of it was a bit over the top but all in all I enjoyed it. The ending blows.
Scott

I did go and see it yesterday. I would recommend it but not highly recommend it. From 1 to 10, I'd give it a 7. Great Alaskan wilderness scenery, some of it was a bit over the top but all in all I enjoyed it. The ending blows.
Scott

I saw it last night and really enjoyed it, my wife jumped clear outta her seat a couple of times !!!!

The movie was actually filmed in Smithers, Vancouver and Whistler...all BC !

Just got back from seeing it...not bad...pretty much agree with your assessment Scott. I did get pretty anxious at a couple of points, and overall liked it, but the ending was kind of a let down.

Saw the movie last night. It was O.K. I would give it a 4. The movie is more of a character study. I was hoping to see survival tips. When the danger is ever present, why would you carry your knife on the back of the pack where you can't get to it quickly. For me, it was a let down.

Loosearrow, that is Hollywood for ya. they Need to contact swackhammer and crew and for some real survival tips and tricks and well you get the idea lol.

Now I think I will wait till it comes out one DVD to see it.

Bryan

Good idea Bryan. The wolves were animated as well. Then again, it's entertainment. I just was expecting more. Now if they had a Breeden knife, it would have been more interesting.

Animated wolves:eek:, Dang that is aweful. Hollywood and the knives I make, that might be interesting lol.

Chat with you later,

Bryan

Back