The Gunting.... PICS!

Hey, all you guys sem to like it, and Bram, I hope it sells well and makes you a bundle. Seriously ! It's an innovation and if folks like it, more power to ya.

But...the horn thingie riding up OUTSIDE of the pocket ??? I guess that means a pivot clip that exposes a lot of shiny steel out of the pocket ? Not my cup o tea. I'll take mine black, and covert thanks.

In all fairness to the aesthetics, I think the Delica & Endura are ugly too, but I own & use because they are high quality, enormously practical tools that do what they do well. If same can be said for your design, you'll do well.

Maybe metal knuck was an erroneous description. I've heard of folks having legal trouble with the "Stinger" & "executive ice scraper", and this is a similiar design. Bear in mind, I come from the state that produced Frank Lautenberg.
rolleyes.gif

[This message has been edited by RH (edited 04-06-2000).]

photos are of the egineering proto type..not even the production proto let alone a production sample..GUNTING will have a black clip...or very dull grey to be non reflective and blend in..The Thumb ramp sticking out makes it look nothing like a knife in ones casual glance so it fades from one's threat preview...guess it could be black as well..
It's very usable!...

Back