• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

The Infamous Knifezilla...

Hi, so I know that Knifezilla has a reputation for poor customer service, but I was thinking about placing an order with them, and I just wanted to make sure that customer service issues aside, it is a legitimate site and I will actually receive something if I place an order. Can anyone vouch for the site? Thanks.

I'd also like to know about the current situation of Knifezilla. Saw some knives on there that are out of stock elsewhere.

Knifezilla is owned by the same guy at Pioneer Valley Knife (PVK). I've bought from both sites before and had no issues. But its been several years.

I have been doing business with Josh (PVK & KNIFEZILLA) for over a year. I have placed maybe 50 orders in that time from both sites. Josh always comes through, although he is slow to respond to emails. The knifezilla site has been down for a few days now....I will have to contact him to see whats up.... :)

I got few Microtechs from PVK.

I called him few times, got answers for all the questions, and I was saticified.

The shipping was fast, and there were no delays.

Don't know about Knifezila...but Josh got me a couple of knives I couldn't find anywhere. It took him a bit, but he came through. Good deal.

Back