1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

3. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer Sheepdog & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday August 10!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, July 28 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

The Infamous Knifezilla...

Discussion in 'FEEDBACK: The Good, The Bad, The Ugly!' started by Jd4003, Jun 28, 2010.

1. Jd4003

Jd4003

Apr 13, 2009
    Hi, so I know that Knifezilla has a reputation for poor customer service, but I was thinking about placing an order with them, and I just wanted to make sure that customer service issues aside, it is a legitimate site and I will actually receive something if I place an order. Can anyone vouch for the site? Thanks.

2. Skoi

Skoi

Jan 4, 2009
    I'd also like to know about the current situation of Knifezilla. Saw some knives on there that are out of stock elsewhere.

3. silkworm

silkworm Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 13, 2006
    Knifezilla is owned by the same guy at Pioneer Valley Knife (PVK). I've bought from both sites before and had no issues. But its been several years.

4. scottytoohotty74

scottytoohotty74

Aug 5, 2008
    I have been doing business with Josh (PVK & KNIFEZILLA) for over a year. I have placed maybe 50 orders in that time from both sites. Josh always comes through, although he is slow to respond to emails. The knifezilla site has been down for a few days now....I will have to contact him to see whats up.... :)

5. mielton

mielton

Apr 27, 2009
    I got few Microtechs from PVK.

I called him few times, got answers for all the questions, and I was saticified.

The shipping was fast, and there were no delays.

6. Random04

Random04

Mar 5, 2006
    Don't know about Knifezila...but Josh got me a couple of knives I couldn't find anywhere. It took him a bit, but he came through. Good deal.

7. scottytoohotty74

scottytoohotty74

Aug 5, 2008
    Yep...he's the man!!!