The Journey Down to 3 - 2 - 1

I just came off of a 18 month stint with 1 knife annd years with just one or two. I only ended up back in the game as I was at work on a roof in a storm and found myself under knifed. I was just gonna buy 1 but now Im sitting at 6 and Im pleased, satisfied and done for at least the rest of this year. Ill see how I feel in 2024 if I want to plug the 3 holes left in my “ collection” of user work knives.

I’m a big supporter of minimalism but unfortunately I don’t get to practice it due to a family. If I was single I wouldn’t own or be owned by much.

If minimalising ya knife collection or lack of makes ya happy, glad to hear it. Just curious if ya take the same approach in all aspects of life.

I know if I was single, one of the first things Id get rid of is the television. Maybe only smartphones waist as much or more of our time as the tv. Id also get rid of anything that hasn’t been used in 6 mos time that is easily replaced. How nice it would be to be clutter free.

As far as my knives, I think I’ll hold on to those because there’s a passion and love there. They don’t take up much space. And if I happen to be around during the apocalypse I figure they’ll be worth as much as gold. 😜

I’m a big supporter of minimalism but unfortunately I don’t get to practice it due to a family. If I was single I wouldn’t own or be owned by much.

If minimalising ya knife collection or lack of makes ya happy, glad to hear it. Just curious if ya take the same approach in all aspects of life.

I know if I was single, one of the first things Id get rid of is the television. Maybe only smartphones waist as much or more of our time as the tv. Id also get rid of anything that hasn’t been used in 6 mos time that is easily replaced. How nice it would be to be clutter free.

As far as my knives, I think I’ll hold on to those because there’s a passion and love there. They don’t take up much space. And if I happen to be around during the apocalypse I figure they’ll be worth as much as gold. 😜

Minimalism isn’t only for single people. Yes, I practice it in other areas of my life as well, except for hats. I went without a tv for a years, but have one now in the living room for watching sports. Just have a ESPN+ subscription, no cable.

GO GATORS!!! Still sad y’all took the baseball National Championship from us last month.

Minimalism isn’t only for single people. Yes, I practice it in other areas of my life as well, except for hats. I went without a tv for a years, but have one now in the living room for watching sports. Just have a ESPN+ subscription, no cable.

GO GATORS!!! Still sad y’all took the baseball National Championship from us last month.
I hear ya and glad ya all about it. It’s just that I’m into it, the rest of my family isn’t. Didn’t mean to insinuate it was only for singles but that I would be if I was single.

I don’t want ya to be sad so I won’t rub it in 😉

Back