The KA-BAR Story - Trailer for Upcoming Documentary

The KA-BAR Story is a four part documentary following the 120 year history of KA-BAR Knives. Below is the trailer for the documentary, which will be released throughout April.

Looks like that will be a good watch !

Last edited:
Thanks!! I will likely stop by there next summer when I go up to Little Valley for their bicentennial celebration.

I thought if anyone would appreciate a project like this it would be you, gunsil. We found a lot of interesting information; you know as well as we do how contradictory much of the records, or lack thereof, are from the 1890s to the 1910s. I hope you enjoy it; I get the feeling the story will continue to evolve as we dig deeper. I just wish they would have spent more time submitting paperwork to local government offices!

I can't wait to see the documentary, when will it be available for viewing in it's entirety??

I can't wait to see the documentary, when will it be available for viewing in it's entirety??
Probably after April? :D Seriously, I am really looking forward to seeing this documentary. I really would love to learn more about the KABAR brand history in general. Any recommended resources, Gunsil?

Probably after April? :D Seriously, I am really looking forward to seeing this documentary. I really would love to learn more about the KABAR brand history in general. Any recommended resources, Gunsil?

A recommended source of info on Kabar is Gunsil. He knows more about Kabar than Kabar does. Gunsil has been collecting old Kabar stuff since the current management team was still in knee pants.:D

I just finished watching the full length 45min version. Let me tell you y’all did a great job. This could have been showed on the History channel is was so good. Very proud to own the ones I do. Please continue making these quality multi generational knives.

Lastly please try to get all of your knives made in the US and out of those foreign countries. I’m sure most would rather pay a few more bucks to have it made here.

I just finished watching the full length 45min version. Let me tell you y’all did a great job. This could have been showed on the History channel is was so good. Very proud to own the ones I do. Please continue making these quality multi generational knives.

Lastly please try to get all of your knives made in the US and out of those foreign countries. I’m sure most would rather pay a few more bucks to have it made here.

Agreed. Bring it home.

Back