The Last Christmas Special... Plan B,,, tonight,, 9 pm central..

While I can't particpate in your give-a-ways due to having to work early I do think what with Bears generosity and Mr. Hortons this is the best spot here at BF's!!!

Its easy Sir, all you have to do is care, and treat people well, I have sold every knife I have ever made, and I am not the most talented grinder that sells knives here, and I know I am not the least expensive, I really do care about this Forum, and everyone on it, a class act bunch of guys, thanks everyone that supports this Sub-Forum, you make all the time I spend covered in G-10,, worthwhile, Merry Christmas,

Its easy Sir, all you have to do is care, and treat people well, I have sold every knife I have ever made, and I am not the most talented grinder that sells knives here, and I know I am not the least expensive, I really do care about this Forum, and everyone on it, a class act bunch of guys, thanks everyone that supports this Sub-Forum, you make all the time I spend covered in G-10,, worthwhile, Merry Christmas,

REAL TALK!
I SUPPORT HORTON KNIVES!
Keep it up Jeremy.

G10 dust smells funny.

Merry Christmas.

Crap, I was out shopping with the boy. Good job, jokre.

Nice knife, Jeremy!

I know, lol. I just wouldn't take too big a wiff, of the white powder, last night I looked like Scarface.. With the piles of dust

scarface.jpg

G10 ;)

Just got this thing in the mail yesterday...just like all Hortons, it's awesome! I love the grooves in the G10. And I might have to admit that the chisel grind is growing on me.

Thanks again to Jeremy for the Christmas special and to jokre for letting me take this one!

Back