The Last Knatchet

m. wohlwend

BANNED
The very last one...

I had permission to build this design after the original maker stopped making them. Someone PM'd me and told me that he was making them again. Not sure if I still have permission or how it would look from a professional stand point to keep offering this, so I am bowing out. I know this is unusual for me because I never really 'discontinue' models. The circumstances surrounding this are different so I will not make this product again. Thanks for your support!

Mark

001.jpg

This Knatchet is sold....

And it's miiiiine!!! Looks fantastic, thanks Mark! Glad I got in while I could :D

Interesting situation, but a respectful decision on your part, I didn't know the original maker had brought these back.

Mark,
I certainly have no problem with you continuing to make these, and I`m sure pitdog does not either. As far as I`m concerned, we have two different ways of doing these, let the customer have a choice.
Glad you are back up and running!

Mark,
I certainly have no problem with you continuing to make these, and I`m sure pitdog does not either. As far as I`m concerned, we have two different ways of doing these, let the customer have a choice.
Glad you are back up and running!

Great sportsmanship John, I have to agree with what you said, both you and Mark put out a great product but they are always a little different in appearance. From what I understand the Knatchets can be a PITA to grind etc so why not have you both share the burden and give people the option of which to buy !:thumbup:

Great sportsmanship John, I have to agree with what you said, both you and Mark put out a great product but they are always a little different in appearance. From what I understand the Knatchets can be a PITA to grind etc so why not have you both share the burden and give people the option of which to buy !:thumbup:

Pit, I agree, John is a heck of a guy. I didn't want to step on anyone's toes with this deal so I was just going to bow out... No hard feelings at all on my part. I will think about it.... :)

Do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it (keep making 'em) I like the way you and John both make them with your personal touches, I love seeing both out there.

You both are true Gentleman! Even though I know neither of you personally, I could tell right off from following your work all this time. This forum is a jewel and the world has hope.

You both are true Gentleman! Even though I know neither of you personally, I could tell right off from following your work all this time. This forum is a jewel and the world has hope.

" I don't compete with other knifemakers. I just have alot of knifemaking friends." Robert Edge, Galena, KS. a lesson I learned from my first mentor.

Well as long a John is ok with it....

And Pit is ok with it...

And Christian egging me on....

And I have a pattern..... LOL

Back