The Les George Knives Thread

Such variety. I don't know how you could decide which one you would even be willing to release.
It's going to be on a trade for something special. I'll give an update in a week or so with details assuming all goes well. It's hard to part with any of them, but I think this swap will be worth it for both parties.

Last edited:
Does a Spartan Blades Les George Astor count? If so, I’m about to join the club - just snagged one on the exchange. Let’s see what all this fuss is about. mitchnola mitchnola this is mostly your fault. 😛
The astor is a great knife, just take it apart and clean/regrease. The action will be super smooth after. I had a CF one for a bit, I'm low key looking for the G10 variant.

Does a Spartan Blades Les George Astor count? If so, I’m about to join the club - just snagged one on the exchange. Let’s see what all this fuss is about. mitchnola mitchnola this is mostly your fault. 😛
Nice score, it definitely counts. Just know everything you love about it is because of Les and anything you don’t like is because of spartan! 😉

Well, it’s here - two days early! Nice knife. Very smooth and light action, can easily thumb-flip it open with a little wrist flick. A little chunkier than I like to carry, but I’m sure it will see some pocket time. Like maybe tomorrow.

IMG-1120.jpg

Hello, my name scorpnsnake and I am a King Georgeaholic. I only have one Servo for now, but you can bet that won't hold up, more to come.

norcalAF norcalAF was persistent with me to try one. He even cut me a sweet deal on this little honey. Man, am I glad he did. Gracias Amigo!

This thing is incredible. It has raised the bar for me. Even with some noteworthy competitors abound.

Action unrivaled. Lock so smooth, it begs to be unlocked. Ergos made for my hands. I love everything about this little knife.

She came to me full PJ. I had her dressed up a little with a WOK Breezy cut, full polish on handles and hardware. Turned out just right for me.

Hope to spend some time here, learn from you all, and proceed with adding more to my little collection.

Without further ado!!

20240507_160838.jpg20240507_155910.jpg20240507_160559.jpgScreenshot_20240502_233037_Gallery.jpg

Hello, my name scorpnsnake and I am a King Georgeaholic. I only have one Servo for now, but you can bet that won't hold up, more to come.

norcalAF norcalAF was persistent with me to try one. He even cut me a sweet deal on this little honey. Man, am I glad he did. Gracias Amigo!

This thing is incredible. It has raised the bar for me. Even with some noteworthy competitors abound.

Action unrivaled. Lock so smooth, it begs to be unlocked. Ergos made for my hands. I love everything about this little knife.

She came to me full PJ. I had her dressed up a little with a WOK Breezy cut, full polish on handles and hardware. Turned out just right for me.

Hope to spend some time here, learn from you all, and proceed with adding more to my little collection.

Without further ado!!

View attachment 2567864View attachment 2567867View attachment 2567868View attachment 2567869
First of all welcome to the gang buddy.
norcalAF norcalAF is an exceptional enabler! He won’t steer ya wrong!

Congratulations on your first piece! That milling is effin awesome and I like the polished hardware. Great touch! You took a great knife and made it superb!

Without further ado!!

View attachment 2567864View attachment 2567867View attachment 2567868View attachment 2567869
I agree w Mitch. You took an exceptional knife and made it exceptional.... one of a kind......AND yours! Very impressed.

First of all welcome to the gang buddy.
norcalAF norcalAF is an exceptional enabler! He won’t steer ya wrong!

Congratulations on your first piece! That milling is effin awesome and I like the polished hardware. Great touch! You took a great knife and made it superb!

Thank you for the warm welcome Sir. Appreciate the kind words

Yeah, not many can convince me that I need something so handily as our friend. But he keeps being right and it makes it an easier task each time. :)

Last edited:

Without further ado!!

Way to come out with a bang! Beautiful one of a kind servo! That breezy etching is fantastic! How does it feel in hand?

I agree w Mitch. You took an exceptional knife and made it exceptional.... one of a kind......AND yours! Very impressed.

Thank you!

Wish I could take credit. Picked the mods, but those guys knock my socks off every time.

I really struggled because the river stone feel was actually one of my favorite attributes. Then I realized that every single detail was smooth as silk and there was plenty of canvas to enjoy both textures.

Keep it family friendly fellas, this is GKD not a private forum. We've been down this road previously.
Apologies for exuberant utterances Sir, we were just overly enthusiastically welcoming a new Les head into the fold! We'll keep it civil!

Back