The M-18 (official)

It's looking great! It's nice to see those scales ON the knife rather than in a pile on the workbench. :thumbup:

did Todd make you a matching set of earrings for that one, Murph? :D

DSC01171.JPG

Glad you like it. Had pretty good light this afternoon so figured I would get a photo.

After chopping down a few trees, of course.

Little update on my sheath for my M-18.and hornet. I'm going to add a leather shoulder strap cross draw left hand pull M-18 and right hand pull hornet. Both are blue lined sheaths to match the black and blue handles, I also added a safety leather strap for the M-18. I also added a tiger strip sort of on the M-18 but I will save that for my next update.

Little update on my sheath for my M-18.and hornet. I'm going to add a leather shoulder strap cross draw left hand pull M-18 and right hand pull hornet. Both are blue lined sheaths to match the black and blue handles, I also added a safety leather strap for the M-18. I also added a tiger strip sort of on the M-18 but I will save that for my next update.

That's a pretty damned sweet rig!

I finally got to see one and hold it for a bit in person!! Julio (710) brought his up to BeckerWest and flashed it around. It was so awesome I came close to running off with it. And the sheath he made for it ^........genius!

Working on getting a video of 1066vik dominating a chopping horse with an M-18.

No pictures but I did hack and slash about 30 saplings from the passenger's seat of a John Deere Gator while Todd was driving and I must say.....that was fun and rather easy task using the M-18. Trail Cleanup at its best.

Working on getting a video of 1066vik dominating a chopping horse with an M-18.

yeah - after killing a 2x4 in 6 swings, I was highly encouraged to have a go at the log after the chopping competition was over. The handles on #31 make it one of the most comfortable knives I've ever had the pleasure of using.

Back