The Magua

The skelemag is indeed pretty cool, but im starting put a little more pizzazz on some of them now. They are prettier with handles me thinks!

That orange and green one is probably the second coolest knife you have made....my Yuma being the first:D

Lol, these five are kinda overflow at this time. Got about another dozen in the shop tucked away for blade. So, they theoretically could be had. Hint hint.

I like the little Magua pocket I found in my new bag.

IMG_20150206_123211_329_zpslev32efx.jpg

The skelemag is indeed pretty cool, but im starting put a little more pizzazz on some of them now. They are prettier with handles me thinks!

Now and then, I wish my Magua was just a little fatter in hand.
I may be buying a second Magua at Blade. Hmmmm....
Past two years, I've gotten TM Hunt knives at Blade.
I don't expect this year will be an exception.

That green and orange one speaks to me, but I like all three of the bottom ones. Which ones have liners?

Is there any way to place an order for one of these?

Link in our contact page at www.tmhuntcustomknives.com or email Todd at tmhunt05@gmail.com

You can also reach me on Facebook, T.M.Hunt custom knives, or you can just PM me here on blade forums as well.

Not too be a pest about it, I submitted some specs via a PM reply back before xmas and have not heard back about it. I understand you are prepping for Blade...and I am more than happy to wait...I was just curious if you got it or not.

he may have misplaced them or accidentally purged the reply when cleaning up his PMs - I'd send a new email with the specs in it.

Not too be a pest about it, I submitted some specs via a PM reply back before xmas and have not heard back about it. I understand you are prepping for Blade...and I am more than happy to wait...I was just curious if you got it or not.

Hey Tom, I haven't forgotten about you. I have a stack as tall as a midgets ass of Magua blanks in the shop, yours is in it, all of the handle material however hasn't been collected so I figured I would contact you when I got all of it. Sorry.

Hey Tom, I haven't forgotten about you. I have a stack as tall as a midgets ass of Magua blanks in the shop, yours is in it, all of the handle material however hasn't been collected so I figured I would contact you when I got all of it. Sorry.

Saweet! Thanks!

Exactly how tall is a midget's ass, by the way? :D

Back