The Micro,,,, Prototypes are coming,,,

very cool lookin blades in the state they are
but
they always look WAY different when
you get them finished up
cant wait to see the final product!

I love those small blades. They look like they have great ergos for bushcraft. Nice designs Jeremy.

IMG00341-20100317-1551.jpg

Holy Smokes, J has a 4th gen Glock. :eek: :D

The Micro's are very cool too! I'm diggin'em,,,:thumbup::thumbup:

Nice Micros!!! Can't wait to see the handles!

Is the 4th gen the newest G-lock? I'd axe in the firearm thread but.....

I am getting the XS big dots on her today, gonna take a fighting pistol class in a week or so. Will do a review,

I am getting the XS big dots on her today, gonna take a fighting pistol class in a week or so. Will do a review,

G-locks are coo....I like 10-8 sights on mine (front tritium) then 3.5# / NY1 connector trigger spring combo and Vickers mag release.

Gen 4 mag releases are a lot better I hear tho.....

The overall feel of the pistol is better than any glock I've had, the backstrap deal is kinda of a fail, they should have started smaller, but I look forward to the first 1000 rounds

I love the looks of that top micro,,, can't wait to see that one finished,,, are these spoken for yet ?

I thought the Gen 4 Glocks were going to have the new "C" shaped serrations? Horton's Glock looks like a Gen 4 frame with a Gen 3 slide on top?:confused:

I thought the Gen 4 Glocks were going to have the new "C" shaped serrations? Horton's Glock looks like a Gen 4 frame with a Gen 3 slide on top?:confused:

The "C" serrations were Glock RTF - (rough texture) kind of in between the 3rd Gen and 4th Gen G-locks.

Back