The Most Perfectly Balanced Knife In The History Of Mankind?. . . . You'd Better Believe It!!!

Jerry Busse

The Most Perfectly Balanced Knife In The History Of Mankind?. . . . You'd Better Believe It!!!

Garth brought the prototype of the Tac Cleaver into my office and set it on my desk.

As soon as he let go of it, I was gobsmacked!!! o_O

The knife just started spinning, apparently from the breeze made by a small fan on my desk!

This led to an immediate contest of who could get the most spins with one try and the competition became fierce!!!

In the end, Voodoo pulled off the win with 132 full rotations!

Perfect Neutral Balance?. . . Could it be?. . .

This only seemed to work with the G-10 Handles!

The Micarta handles were lighter by less than an ounce, but it was enough to make a difference and the tip of the blade rested on my desk with no desire to go for a spin!

Important note:

Within minutes of this video being posted to Instagram, an unnamed space agency called and told me that the Tac Cleaver design was going to serve as the model for the new spacecraft that they have been working on!

G10 Handled Tac Cleaver = Neutral Balance = Gravity Controlling Balance!!!

This unnamed space agency thinks that with this design as their foundation, they could reach the planet Mars on two AAA batteries and a motor taken from a pencil sharpener!

We are very excited! 😁

Let's Drink!😎

Jerry 😆

This video shows the crazy neutral balance of the World's Most Perfectly balanced knife

Aaaarrrrgggg. Thought you were releasing full video of the Free Rein tests! i.e.:

“…If you saw some of the House-Only-Grade videos (HOG Videos) that were meant for in-house only purposes, and you saw what this sword went through from start to finish, with the enormous number and severity of bends, etc., your minds would be blown!!! …”

Aaaarrrrgggg. Thought you were releasing full video of the Free Rein tests! i.e.:

“…If you saw some of the House-Only-Grade videos (HOG Videos) that were meant for in-house only purposes, and you saw what this sword went through from start to finish, with the enormous number and severity of bends, etc., your minds would be blown!!! …”
This right here! Release the video plz! I need to see the free rein doin some crazy smashing and slashing.

Back