The New Batch!

So I take it that I'm not the only one who's sitting at work with the FBF subforum open and constantly refreshing the page to see if there are any updates.....

:eek:

So I take it that I'm not the only one who's sitting at work with the FBF subforum open and constantly refreshing the page to see if there are any updates.....

I would think it a safe bet you're not alone...

That sir would be cruel.
I do have a solution to you not having money at the moment

Hahaha, I wouldn't be that cruel.

Thanks for the offer man, but if I have my way the Bushfinger and the machete are going on the pyre with me. With it being my first Fiddleback and the first Bushfinger I just don't see being able to let it go.

Hah! I've been up since 5AM PST watching and waiting :)

Hahaha, I wouldn't be that cruel.

Thanks for the offer man, but if I have my way the Bushfinger and the machete are going on the pyre with me. With it being my first Fiddleback and the first Bushfinger I just don't see being able to let it go.
i don't blame you at all. Keep that sucker. I haven't made my mind up on a machete. Even if I think that Fiddleback's machete's are good and durable I wouldn't which size to choose.

Man, Ya'll suck. I been waitin for the new batch, and ya'll pull this back up without any new knives. Man.

Moose:D

i don't blame you at all. Keep that sucker. I haven't made my mind up on a machete. Even if I think that Fiddleback's machete's are good and durable I wouldn't which size to choose.

I love the 12" version I have. It is just the right length to get what I need done and doesn't ever get in my way. Plus I think it is a bit thicker than the longer ones which works out well for me, I do more cutting in hardwoods than in green vegetation.

What will you be mainly cutting with one?

I love the 12" version I have. It is just the right length to get what I need done and doesn't ever get in my way. Plus I think it is a bit thicker than the longer ones which works out well for me, I do more cutting in hardwoods than in green vegetation.

What will you be mainly cutting with one?
It would be used for heavy cutting. I use a Bark River Golok now and was considering a Busse Battle Mistress but the Battle Mistress is so dang heavy. It would simply wear me out when I would need to conserve my energy.

It would be used for heavy cutting. I use a Bark River Golok now and was considering a Busse Battle Mistress but the Battle Mistress is so dang heavy. It would simply wear me out when I would need to conserve my energy.

Get the 12" you'll love it. The weight distribution is fantastic. I have cut through 2, 3, and 4 inch logs several times with mine. The other day three whacks easily took care of a 2.5 inch seasond hardwood limb. I really love how it bites. Maybe I need to do a video with mine.

Get the 12" you'll love it. The weight distribution is fantastic. I have cut through 2, 3, and 4 inch logs several times with mine. The other day three whacks easily took care of a 2.5 inch seasond hardwood limb. I really love how it bites. Maybe I need to do a video with mine.
I would love to see a video.
Where can they be bought?

I would love to see a video.
Where can they be bought?

The one I have was part of the batch Andy got in for Blade I think. Production is about to crank up on them as soon as the blades come in which I think is supposed to be this month.

Is Andy going to be doing more machetes? All this machete talk has got me concerned. I wasn't counting on this and it would screw things up for me if true.

Still waiting on the first batch to come out, so you haven't missed out yet!

Is Andy going to be doing more machetes? All this machete talk has got me concerned. I wasn't counting on this and it would screw things up for me if true.

If I recall correctly he has a 100 of each coming sometime this month...but I could be wrong...I deal with a lot of numbers in my work....

Back