The new Hardwoodsman t-shirt

The new design and tag line for 2011.

Hardwoodsman t

I always have to say this next part because undoubtedly someone will get their undies all bunched up over the tagline.
I think fatwood is great. I wish we had it, if we did I'd use it all the time.
But we don't have it.
I've learned huge amounts from guys who are not hardwoodsmen.
Mors Kochanski, Ray mears and Fredde (hobbexp) to name a few.
So it's not an us vs. them sort of thing. It's about rediscovering the techniques that have been used here for centuries and being proud of those things.
So don't get all hot and bothered, it's all light hearted fun.
:dblthumb:
Iz

I'll be the first to say it, I love it! I want one for everyday of the week! Can you get that in boxers to?

That is some funny stuff there Iz, I may have to get one. Is the mountain lion pic on the back? It should be, lol.

Moose

That is some funny stuff there Iz, I may have to get one. Is the mountain lion pic on the back? It should be, lol.

Moose

What you laughing at Moose you gots some fatwood in your area too!!:D. Yall go play with your bow and drills and I'll be warming my hot tody by the fire while you are making your fireboards!
Oh who am I kidding I cant even keep a straight face while I'm typing all that. Where's mw when you need him! :p
All jokes aside are you going to get that lion shirt done anytime?

What you laughing at Moose you gots some fatwood in your area too!!:D. Yall go play with your bow and drills and I'll be warming my hot tody by the fire while you are making your fireboards!
Oh who am I kidding I cant even keep a straight face while I'm typing all that. Where's mw when you need him! :p

Oh, I'm a fatwoodsman. In every count. :D
I'm also a hardwoodsman too. Just ask Lady Moose.:D

Moose

Oh, I'm a fatwoodsman. In every count. :D
I'm also a hardwoodsman too. Just ask Lady Moose.:D

Moose

Oh I can hear how that conversation would go now. Hey Lady Moose, Moose says that he is a real "hardwood-man", what do you have to say about that seeing as he said to ask you? OMG are you convulsing. Anyone have a popsicle stick I think she is trying to swallow her tounge! Oh wait your OK just laughing so hard you thought you were going to puke, I get it! I'll let everyone else know. :D

Oh I can hear how that conversation would go now. Hey Lady Moose, Moose says that he is a real "hardwood-man", what do you have to say about that seeing as he said to ask you? OMG are you convulsing. Anyone have a popsicle stick I think she is trying to swallow her tounge! Oh wait your OK just laughing so hard you thought you were going to puke, I get it! I'll let everyone else know. :D

That is possible, but unlikely. It would go more like this:

Hello?
Lady Moose?
Yes.
Ridge-Runner,from the forums?
Oh, hey! You lookin' for Moose?
Naw, he posted this in a thead, about being a fatwoodsman, and a hardwoodsman, but I could verify it through you.
Yea, he's fat, and yes, (hey, stop it) he doesn't (it told you to quit that, I'm on the phone!) Hold on, (stop grabbing that, I told you later) You still there? Like I was saying OWWWW! (ok, that's it mister) Call back here later will ya, SOMETHING JUST CAME UP I HAVE TO DEAL WITH!!!

and scene

Welcome to Moose theatre, tonights show was sponsord by Glitz, keep your knives shiny and Turley knives, every hardwoodsman needs a hard knife

Moose

Lol.
I gotta say this so nobody gets crazy. This has nothing to do with Mist or his post. I had a hardwoodsman t-shirt last year, long before his post, and it's tagline was "we don't need no stinking fatwood". I got nothing against Mist or anyone that uses fatwood.
So nobody get all bent out of shape.

Sorry, Ridge. Just had to say that so I can head off any uncomfortable posts.:p
Iz

Lol.
I gotta say this so nobody gets crazy. This has nothing to do with Mist or his post. I had a hardwoodsman t-shirt last year, long before his post, and it's tagline was "we don't need no stinking fatwood". I got nothing against Mist or anyone that uses fatwood.
So nobody get all bent out of shape.

Sorry, Ridge. Just had to say that so I can head off any uncomfortable posts.:p
Iz

You aint got to apoligize to me Iz I gots skin like a rhino baby. My wife tells me all the time I am the only person she knows who has only one feeling and that is anger! Yea I need some classes but stupid people get to me bad. I have been trying to work on it but some times the lil evil man slips out. Definately a lot better since I had kids, man want to talk about teaching a man some patience have a kid or two. Gotta love em but damn they can be a PITA sometimes.

You aint got to apoligize to me Iz I gots skin like a rhino baby. My wife tells me all the time I am the only person she knows who has only one feeling and that is anger! Yea I need some classes but stupid people get to me bad. I have been trying to work on it but some times the lil evil man slips out. Definately a lot better since I had kids, man want to talk about teaching a man some patience have a kid or two. Gotta love em but damn they can be a PITA sometimes.

Lol, I knew you wouldn't take it the wrong way.:thumbup:
And yes, kids will either make you have bullet proof skin and patience or they'll put you in the nut house.:D
Iz

Back