• Preorders are LIVE for the 2024 BladeForums Traditional Knife

Traditional Knife Information Thread - make sure you go in there and read up.

Requirements: Be a Gold or higher member or have been a member of the forums since 6/2023 with at least 100 posts in the Traditional Forum. Preorder is for people who live in the continental US only, international orders will be separate.

Delivery expected in Q4 2024, hopefully before the holidays.

User Name
    Serial number request

The new Leatherman Signal

They were pimping this pretty hard at this year's SHOT show, back in January; leatherman.com says $99.85.

I can think of a lot of better things to go in that space than a tiny ferro rod and whistle. Like a corkscrew.

If you need your MT to also be a hammer, then it's more useful to most people than a MUT, but I'll stick to carrying a Surge in the woods—maybe a Wave, if I'm hiking.

Most of all waiting for the Surge TTi/ Super Tool 300 TTi. They will be the best ever MUT in the market !

Meh. Would love Leatherman to do an actual knife-centric cutting-centric multi-tool, sacrifice three of the spaces they normally use up with the bazillion flat heads and replace them with three blades that duplicate the blades on a slipjoint Stockman. Maybe 3 blades, plus awl,saw and combo can/bottle opener. And if theres space left over use a space for the removable bit tool or the interchangeable saw/file tool. Its probably asking too much to add in a Victorinox SAK grade pair of scissors. As much as i love Leathermans their scissors mostly are nothing to brag about, the latest gen Wave scissors are ok but not Victorinox quality. And when i say Vic scissors i mean the real SAK scissors not those blah scissors on the Swisstool Spirit.

Pass. I buy them to be robust and rugged. I have no interest in them skeletonized. They already weigh nothing.

Most of all waiting for the Surge TTi/ Super Tool 300 TTi. They will be the best ever MUT in the market !

Considering the moderate amount of use it gets, I actually prefer the current Super Tool 300 420HC blade steel. It's much easier to sharpen than the S30v on the Charge TTi. YMMV.

Back