The New SteelCraft Glimpse 7.0

What's going on with the other variants of this knife. The only versions I see available for pre-order are the CF versions. Are they not producing the non-CF versions now?

For those wondering, there are two versions of the Todd Begg Steelcraft Glimpse made by WE Knife Co. of China.

One with G-10 & CF and titanium liner lock for $349 and the other with all G-10 and stainless steel liner lock for $299.

Both have a 3.75" blade of S35VN (0.15" thick) and weigh 5.5-6.0 ounces respectively.
Are the non-CF versions still being produced? All I see for pre-order are the CF versions. I have one of the Blade Show 1/100 desert tan versions and love it.

What's going on with the other variants of this knife. The only versions I see available for pre-order are the CF versions. Are they not producing the non-CF versions now?
Sorry for the late reply but we have been on the road and it has been crazy. We are not going to make the steel liner and the all G10 version now because there was not enough interest in this version. Everybody wanted the carbon fiber inlays so we decided to only do the carbon fiber inlayed version.

Sorry for the late reply but we have been on the road and it has been crazy. We are not going to make the steel liner and the all G10 version now because there was not enough interest in this version. Everybody wanted the carbon fiber inlays so we decided to only do the carbon fiber inlayed version.

Still looking at an October release?

I'm guessing they were produced (given the manufacturing lead times).
I don't think the Steel Craft Glimpse 7.0 will make it to dealers unless some kind of settlement with Todd is reached.

Too bad, it was a 'bitchen design...

Todd Begg Steelcraft Glimpse 7.0 are in stock at BladeHQ.

https://www.bladehq.com/?search=Todd+Begg+Steelcraft+Glimpse

The Steelcraft Series has Todd's full suport.

23347860_1991065184469633_1442409258204266496_n.jpg

Got mine in green at NYCKS and I absolutely love it.....now I gotta sell my other knives. haha

I think all stealcraft beggs are ikbs. I have stealcraft bodega it has ikbs.
I also stealcraft glimpse 7.0 never disassembled it yet. Glimpse 7.0 is really smooth opening and even smoother closing falls free when closing.

Back