the next high end kershaw

Hey rosconey2, I checked the weather in your area, and it's sunny, but you still need a vacation don't you?;)

Earth Brown Blur w/Black "soft touch" Trac-Tek Inserts
SG2 Blade (Super Gold 2 Laminate, 64 RC)
Std. Liner Lock
750-1000 pieces
MSRP $120/$130 range, $70 street or so
No flipper :)grumpy:)
Early June delivery

Should be a real sweety.

man -now i got you bustin my chops too-

let me know when -naa wont go there-lol

i would like to see-

male female fasteners instead of threaded into the ti frame-
a bushing-
stainless damascus-

get right on this will ya

Be nice, Rosconey2! This forum can be whizmatch free, but we must all do our part to ignore the bee-hive and sharpened stick.

super gold 2 laminate-that name alone sounds like a reason to try-street price helps also -

Will this upcoming model have a removable (or otherwise capable of being disabled) Speed Safe mechanism?

Std. Liner Lock
750-1000 pieces
Early June delivery

Should be a real sweety.

Thomas W,
Thanks for the update! I'm not too thrilled with the Trac-Tek Inserts, but I'll have to give this one a try. :thumbup:

Hey rosconey2, I checked the weather in your area, and it's sunny, but you still need a vacation don't you?;)

Std. Liner Lock
750-1000 pieces
Early June delivery

Should be a real sweety.

ok i have one question Thomas. what will be the model number so i can have my knife shop get one for me

Will this upcoming model have a removable (or otherwise capable of being disabled) Speed Safe mechanism?
Not really Padawan, of course you can remove the torsion bar, but there will be no detent to keep the blade closed.

Question: How do "soft touch Trac-Tek Inserts" compare to the current inserts on the Blur? I had a Blur a while back (lost it); the iserts were very abrasive, did quite a number on some of my pants. Is this newer incarnation less abrasive? This looks to be a really interesting knife, just may have to buy one.
Thanks!
Chris

Hmm...I wonder how "Earth Brown" looks...guess I'll wait and see. I'm not a fan of the Trac Tec inserts, but perhaps the "soft touch" version will win me over.

How about a "Tree Hugging Green" handle also Thomas? Don't know why, but I have a thing for green handles now.

Back