The NWA forum knife list.

my pair of NWA's shipped today,would have shipped last week but I was on vacation away from email....gave nick a po box instead of street addy....anywhoo NWA's INBOUND BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I may let the wife put one under the tree for gift sake( lol )back when I ordered it was father's day gift even though she knew it would be longer before arrival...I think she was banking on it being a two'fer father day/x-mas gift,hence the reasoning for the pair ! LOL !!! But it worked in my favor I got a pair of NWA'S on the way thanks to Nick craftmanship and using the term it can be a gift....

:D waiting on the UPS person(LOL)......I will be glad to post pictures..... :thumbup:Thanks tknife for helping this BF NWA knife thing take off !!! your pictures/description really pushed me to buying one ,I was raised buying production knives ,so on and so forth...this will be my 1st. handmade/custom knife/ knives(nwa's)...to add to my collection..:eek: thanks Tknife:)

Nick's knives are worth the wait! You guys will be delighted with your knives.:thumbup:

Nick,

Could you please send me an email with my balance and the PayPal account to send it? I'm assuming that I'm either on this batch or the next, so I would like to take care of my account with you.

I still have to post some pictures of mine! It's beautiful!
Mine is as close to perfection as you can get in a knife, from design to practicality to quality/care of manufacture (including the sheath), Nick paid attention to every bit of detail to make sure that everything was visually perfect (flatness of grind, bevels meeting, perfect handle attachment, final polish, etc). I have been collecting knives for ~20 years now and I have seen enough knives rushed-thru with a "good enough" attitude to be able to distinguish a craftsman from someone out for a buck. NWA is a Master Craftsman!

I'm already on Nick's growing wait-list for 2 more knives, can't wait!

Thanks guys, I try to make them close to perfect, though we all know nothing is:)

Preach,I'll send you the info in the morning when I can look at the list.

Thanks again
Nick

Nick, I got your email and final monies have been sent, I can hardly wait for both knives. I'll bet that my Ironwood burl one looks awesome. Got any pics of mine? :D

Kelly

Nick, I got your email. Final payment sent. I can't wait to get the knife, although I won't be able to see it until Christmas morning. It's my Christmas present, and my wife will be waiting by the mailbox to hide it as soon as it gets here. I guess I’ll post pictures after Christmas.

i just got my knife yesterday... it was waiting for me when i go home from work... :)

man.. is this thing nice... i love it.... very solid and sharp too.... i love the hamon line on the blade...:thumbup: great all around woods bumming package....:thumbup:
i got a 4 in. model.. i think the 5 in. would have been a bit too big for my style..

thanks again nick and TKNIFE, for making this possible...:thumbup:

this knife and my fiddleback bushcrafter, both arriving in the same week.... what a great haul.... i should have a CS trailhawk coming fri. or sat. too...

mike t

Right on :thumbup: Hope you find it as useful and comfortable to use as I do, it's just a solid all around performer!

Hey Mike,post Some Pictures Of The 4" Nwa,i'd Like To See It...ttd

ask and ye shall receive....:D this thing is bad a$$.....:thumbup:
IMG_1578.jpg

IMG_1579.jpg

here's one with my new fiddleback bushcrafter, for size comparison... the FB knife is a tad under 4 in..
IMG_1582.jpg

i put a mini-match in the firesreel pouch, on the sheath....
IMG_1585.jpg

Back