The OFFICIAL 2017 BLADEFORUMS KNIFE purchasing thread

You are right Jack I've been trying to get my grubby little hands on one of them for over a year.

sure is a tough one Randy, but well worth it! had glennbadd mod that 77 just so I wouldnt have to ruin my mint 2014

Have they all shipped yet? I never received a shipping notification?
You should have it by now Buzzbait, but if you don't, PM me.

i missed my chance by any chance is there anymore left?
Noon PDT today.

PwWm60m.jpg

Nothing can be that unobtainable :eek::eek:

so many of those have been used and abused. ruined by easy open notch mods yuck. i even received one where the seller promised only mustard patina but inside had rust.

Tick tock... tick tock... its 12.40pm PDT and the forum knife is still up for sale @ gunstockjack since 12pm PDT. Here's your chance to score one if you missed out this year!

Last edited:
Doh! Placed a bid on one, only to find out they are in stock. At $135, I'm suprised they are still up. Excited to snag my first TC. Thanks again for taking care of us who were late to the preorder

Out of stock now! They lasted almost an hour -- looks like everyone was out for a hike! Congratulations to all those who scored the BF knife. :)

gunstockjack gunstockjack

Were the ones available today factory seconds or leftover "firsts" (if that's the correct term) that hadn't been spoken for?

Has the entire production run now been sold?

Last edited:
yikes!:D
I'm surprised they lasted that long. Hope everyone got One that wanted one!:thumbsup:

Last edited:

Were the ones available today factory seconds or leftover "firsts" (if that's the correct term) that hadn't been spoken for?

I would imagine they are leftover "firsts", as the price went up from $80something to $135. Also, I think gunstockjack would be kind enough to mark b stock as b stock.

GEC went over the 500 mark when the 2017 BF knives were produced. :eek: The "over 500" models were the ones listed and the entire run is now sold. :( Hope you got one if you wanted one!!! :D:D:D

Still waiting patiently here in Europe. Tracking says it is in San Francisco now.....get on that plane!:D:D:thumbsup:

Back