The official platinum Horton T-Shirt thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking at the sizes people order, I feel tiny.. :-( Im down for 3. Guessing they are "american sizes" so I'll go with small. I'm 1.78m (1 meter = 40 inches) and about 68-69 kilos.

little light......, but I would NOT suggest small, measure your chest and base it on that 48-52 inches is somewhere upper XL-XXL, 46-48 xl and I haven't seen something smaller since I was in Jr High School.

You should go medium or large, you are right about 150lbs, depends on your build...but certainly NOT small.....

little light......, but I would NOT suggest small, measure your chest and base it on that 48-52 inches is somewhere upper XL-XXL, 46-48 xl and I haven't seen something smaller since I was in Jr High School.

You should go medium or large, you are right about 150lbs, depends on your build...but certainly NOT small.....

I dont mind it being a little tight, as long as I dont have it sagging around my knees... But ok, I'm changing it to medium. I was 40 inches around the chest.

Last edited:
Platinum Firepower with www.bladeforums.com

50 shirt order, placed. Half Black t with white ink. Half black on black stealth carbon

Thanks Spark for lettin me use the website.

Horton Knives. Born and Breed here in on Bladeforums,,, much respect,,, homie

I got a large at Blade, but I need a XL too, let me know when they are available and I'll throw some coin your way..............:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back