The Official Spectre's Preemptive Birthday Strike Thread

madnoel.gif
Happy Birthday, John!

party30.gif

Thanks again, everybody. I'll be in Augusta for my birthday, and then bus down
to see my family in Mobile for a week, before school starts again.

BrentH, that was before my time, but it's a great pic. And I got it. ;)

John

namaarie said:
Do the presents go under the tree, and what do they say?

Lol, Howard! Happy Christmas, Spectre!

Chris

if you can read the 'Front toward enemy' sign on them, you are on the wrong side of the tree!

p.s. - hoppy burtday & melly clismas

BrentH said:
The preemptive birthday strike? Superior tactics!

Happy Birthday Spectre!!

This one??

May be before your time. No offence intended.
Regards, B.
I remember those and the awe it inspired the first time I saw one in action.

Spectre, I hope that your birthday is outstanding and that you have many more, all great ones.

Hey John, if you're gonna be down here for your birthday anyway, we should go celebrate, Jess is still deployed, but I'll take you out for a good drinking session if ya want. It'll give the little lady a good excuse to drive my car again too.:D

Aw! Jordy hustled me off to bed for a much-needed nap (I was pretty grumpy; didn't sleep well last night).

She decorated the house while I was sleeping, and she and a couple of good friends woke me up with noisemakers. (Okay, I wasn't wild about the noisemaker part, but how mad could I be?) She had a cute little cake and party hats and balloons...and did I mention noisemakers? :rolleyes:

You know, "things" are cool and can be fun, but people are so much more important.

John

Buddy, Happy Birthday. I'll be working Christmas so won't be seeing you until maybe that evening.

I should have a place for us to hunt this Saturday that won't require buying a WMA stamp. I'll let you know.

Back