The Pure Breds are here, the Pure bred are HERE!!!!

Out of the blue, the PBFs arrived!!! :eek:
Thanks Jerry and gang for getting it out during this hectic time.

I love the cord wrap! It feels great and looks great.

From initial impressions, I like the 6" the best, though the 8" looks pretty wicked and dangerous.

The grinds are beautiful, correct me if I'm wrong, and I heard were hand ground. :D

Awesome set!!! Again thanks Jerry for getting them out. :)

Lucky bastid :eek:

Hand ground eh....that just makes them even more of an instant collectible :grumpy: :D

SOB! :mad:

wheres the damn pics man!

DITTO........

SOB! :mad:

wheres the damn pics man!

DITTO.......
:grumpy
:mad:

BTW....Jerry did say they are all hand ground:D

Ok, you suck!!! :D:D

I missed out on these, so I'd also like the pics, it's as close as I'll get on these beauties :D:D

FINALLY!!!!! It's about time, that means phase II of my plan should be complete within the next 90 days (aka wife finds out about a purchase she didn't approve and one of you poor married slaves puts a set up for sale :D)

super sweet! When I grow up, I want a set too!:D

Now, like the other fellas said, where are the pictures!?

Ah man... I didn't even know about Busse Combat when these knives were offered. Yet somehow I feel as though I missed the boat.:(

Here's a reminder for everyone:D

Dear Friend,

I just wanted to take this opportunity to inform you of the most recent development at Busse Combat Knife Co.

As an official member of the Busse Combat Mailing List you are among the very first in the industry to view and read about the newest Busse Combat offering:

The Pure Bred Fighter Series

Click to enlarge each knife image.

The Pure Bred Fighter Series combines several early Busse design features of the "Urgent Fury" fighters of the late 1980s with the unparalleled performance of INFI steel and its proprietary heat treatment. The wedge ground spine of the blade, in conjunction with the narrow sweep of the tip, offers unmatched penetration and strength while the rearward cant of the edge allows for greatly enhanced slashing power. The Busse name was built on the reputation of its fighters, which have been offered on a custom basis for the past twenty years. Busse fighters have seen heavy action throughout the world since their introduction in 1982. Hundreds of letters from law enforcement and military personnel throughout the years have attested to their unmatched performance. Busse Combat has yet to offer a designated fighter due to our commitment to producing the highest performance field knives in the world. Now the record setting performance of INFI can be had in a fighter at a greatly reduced price when compared to their Busse Custom counterparts.

The pictures you are viewing are of three hand-ground prototype models. The handles are comprised of a gold 550 cord underwrap with a black butterfly wrap overlay. This wrap configuration allows for the most secure grip possible. The handle wrap is epoxy impregnated to resist moisture and wear.

The smallest of the blades has been officially named the Killer "B". The other two models have yet to be named. As a member of the Busse Combat Mailing List, we can tell you that upon the release of these new models, we will be having two separate knife naming contests on the Busse Combat Knife Forum. Two entries will be chosen to become the official names of knives that will be in the standard Busse Combat line for years to come. Of course, the winners will also be awarded a free knife as our way of saying thanks. Use this advanced knowledge of the contest to begin working on names for these knives.

Yours In New Nuclear Knives,
Jerry Busse

Please allow 6 to 8 weeks for delivery. Offer ends 9/30/01.
© 2001 Busse Combat Knife Co. All rights reserved.

Please allow 6 to 8 weeks for delivery. Hahahahah

Here they are...

attachment.php

damn slashes:eek:

Hey Jerry, can I buy a set? Please!!! I'll send you
some nectar of the gods again! Please!!:eek: :eek:

Man, they are awesome!!!! Fortunately I was able to get a Killer B, but I didn't even know that the other 2 existed. There were so many different models available before I discovered "The Busse", that I'll be happy just to get in on the new ones as they are released. If I'm lucky, as I have been in the past;) , I'll try to catch some of the older ones "after market".

Back